Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
First of all cap om your part. It's not an insult if people lack thinking ability. Futher more read. I said she may be able to use her ability to temporarily transport someone to the future. If her ability wears off and that person is returned back to his or her original timeline that is NOT her ability transporting people back to the past. It boils down to people actually thinking it all the way through.

What other explanation could it be seeing that oden literally knew the events that would happen years from now? It would explain why he didn't ask the rodger or the whitebeard pirates for help. It would explain how he's knew these events years from now and wrote them in his journal. Etc etc
There have been zero indications of this power in the canon, and in fact the opposite was plainly stated on panel:

Tell me with a straight face that you think she used this power to travel 800-ish years into the future and never revealed to her bodyguards that it actually IS possible to return to the past. Also, by your logic, Momo/Kin’emon/Kanjuro/Kiku should be rocketing back in time at a certain point in this war, which is truly asinine. Did you forget that Roger also knew that he and Oden were 20 years too early to do shit? That’s implied to be just a condition of finding Laugh Tale and/or deciphering the Poneglyphs, has nothing to do with someone traveling into the future for ten minutes and coming back. Anyway, kiss my ass with the arrogance, you clearly have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about.

Guys, its 100% not Oden. If it actually is Oden, it fundamentally destroys everything Wano and the beef with Kaido was built off of:

It ruins the standoff with the Scabbards. It ruins the motivations of Luffy and Zoro primarily at the moment

Oda may sometimes ruin good death moments with fakeouts, but faking out Oden's death commits a far worse crime, it ruins the last ~200 chapters of plot, and makes it almost pointless. I'd be patient before assuming this is really Oden.

Worst

Custom title
Not like this bro.
The case is that Kinemon and co stay for 20years in the future. They where left in the whole 20years. If Toki send Oden in these days where she travel with Roger, he would be left then the all years until now. With means this scenario could only happen if Oden would come back and we have a another problem. Oden didn't know anything of Kaido until he go back to Wano and see Toki was injuried. You point would only make sense if she send Oden after his lose against Kaido, it would fit to Oden and Toki statements. Either it happen in the 5years of waiting or after he get defeated. In that case he die with the knowledge that they defeat Kaido 20years later. The way how Oden descript the supernova was always very interesting, as he meet them one time in his life.
Yea that detail of the SNs as well...how did he knew they will come to defeat Kaido.....MAYBE tiki's power let her swap herself with a person from the past (for a little time?) The more I think about it the more I get confused xD anyway this must be a pre boiling Oden, he looks way to clean (Assuming it's actually Oden)

There ya go, hard evidence of ZkK before Enma chapter release. :ihaha:

You are just slow, bro. The "fools" sniffed it out long ago. :yasu:
God you troll lmao. I gave you all the benefit of at least letting Zoro make the proclamation of hurting Kaido in 955, but 953 teases this:

Nik, your comment is from Aug 31, 2019, 2 weeks after this chapter came out. Of course this would have been your mindset.

Guys, its 100% not Oden. If it actually is Oden, it fundamentally destroys everything Wano and the beef with Kaido was built off of:

It ruins the standoff with the Scabbards. It ruins the motivations of Luffy and Zoro primarily at the moment

Oda may sometimes ruin good death moments with fakeouts, but faking out Oden's death commits a far worse crime, it ruins the last ~200 chapters of plot, and makes it almost pointless. I'd be patient before assuming this is really Oden.
Narratively, there's no way that that's Oden, but this is Oda we're talking about. So...
:leohah::youcraz:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
They did not lol, their proof is based on you and others saying you did before 955, after 955 existed lmao

Even Style says that its because he trusts you. Thats cool, but facts aren't based on trust.

And I thought the conversation was over? Why continue to start shit?
You can be added to the zoro fan dicord and you can look back far enough if want want. Or go to the temple and scroll back far enough before enma chapter.

Read it all kid.

You don't speak for a lot of zoro fans you speak for yourself.

There have been zero indications of this power in the canon, and in fact the opposite was plainly stated on panel:

Tell me with a straight face that you think she used this power to travel 800-ish years into the future and never revealed to her bodyguards that it actually IS possible to return to the past. Also, by your logic, Momo/Kin’emon/Kanjuro/Kiku should be rocketing back in time at a certain point in this war, which is truly asinine. Did you forget that Roger also knew that he and Oden were 20 years too early to do shit? That’s implied to be just a condition of finding Laugh Tale and/or deciphering the Poneglyphs, has nothing to do with someone traveling into the future for ten minutes and coming back. Anyway, kiss my ass with the arrogance, you clearly have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about.
The only way this time travel Oden thing works is *if* after Toki sent Kinemon and co to the future, she awakened her DF allowing her to travel to the past, so just before she was able to be killed by Orochi forces, she returned to the past, then met young Oden and has sent him to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.