Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a decent chapter.

The Ice Oni bs finally comes to an end so the plot in the live floor can move forward a little. That's at least something.

I'm kinda fed up with this fake suspense and tension like having Hyogoro thinking he was going to die just for chopper to save him in the very next chapter, and now this Oden nonsense where you can tell it's clearly a Kanjuro's painting or Onimaru or god knows who. It could actually be anyone but the real Oden because I'm positive Oden is 100% dead otherwise Kaido wouldn't have Oden PTSD.

This is just another reason for Zoro to be liked so much and that's because he is one of the very few characters that bring tension and suspense to this series whenever he makes a move.

It also seems that the scabbards are all healed and will continue to fight in my opinion against King, Queen and Jack. After all, no one else in the entire alliance has enough AP to face them except for Jimbei and Franky and the two of them happen to have their hands full at the moment.
Marco needs some rest too the man has been healing everbody and beating two YC with minimal effort.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Oden. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Oden's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Finalbeta truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Oden's existencial catchphrase "Born to be Boiled," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Oda's genius unfolds itself on their phone screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Oden tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
A fellow Rick and Morty intellectual I see

You're quite deluded yourself if you pretend to have been updated of each theory related to Zoro in the 5 past years ... yeah 5 years !!!
Here's one the first theory predicting Luffy & Zoro vs Kaido :
stfu people were talking about zoro vs kaido before enma showed proof etc deny it u looking bad rn u got bodied today hard
Go read it yourself if you're that butthurt.

You're welcome to come the temple yourself fellow Zoro fan.

But you don't speak for all of us.

None of you actually read my comments, its astounding.

This whole thing was about proving the majority of the fanbase believe Zoro vs Kaido before 953 or 955 (doesn't matter, same relevant time period).

I asked for proof of this. A theory video isn't proof. Its the observation of 1 person and is not representative of the fanbase. You could all very easily screenshot me proof from the Zoro "Temple" to shut me up, but instead tell me to "look myself".

@Patapujuro if you watched the video and looked at the posters comments about it, he also mentions this:

"I didn't formulate well, what i tried to say... so I will correct myself... I meant those 3(Luffy,Zoro,Nami) will play an essential role in beating Kaido. "

So unless we are going to sit here and act like people guessed this shit to a T and the entire fanbase equally agreed by it, you aren't showing me what I'm asking for. Peace ya'll

None of you actually read my comments, its astounding.

This whole thing was about proving the majority of the fanbase believe Zoro vs Kaido before 953 or 955 (doesn't matter, same relevant time period).

I asked for proof of this. A theory video isn't proof. Its the observation of 1 person and is not representative of the fanbase. You could all very easily screenshot me proof from the Zoro "Temple" to shut me up, but instead tell me to "look myself".

@Patapujuro if you watched the video and looked at the posters comments about it, he also mentions this:

"I didn't formulate well, what i tried to say... so I will correct myself... I meant those 3(Luffy,Zoro,Nami) will play an essential role in beating Kaido. "

So unless we are going to sit here and act like people guessed this shit to a T and the entire fanbase equally agreed by it, you aren't showing me what I'm asking for. Peace ya'll
@Seth welcome let s body him

Status
Not open for further replies.