Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The only way this time travel Oden thing works is *if* after Toki sent Kinemon and co to the future, she awakened her DF allowing her to travel to the past, so just before she was able to be killed by Orochi forces, she returned to the past, then met young Oden and has sent him to the future.
Which sounds like an intriguing theory, but man, current Oda is not the kind of writer who can stick that kind of landing...

You can be added to the zoro fan dicord and you can look back far enough if want want. Or go to the temple and scroll back far enough before enma chapter.

Read it all kid.

You don't speak for a lot of zoro fans you speak for yourself.
Or you could screenshot it and show me the overwhelming majority of zoro fans believing it before August 15th 2019 (when Chapter 953 released and Hiyori claimed Enma hurt Kaido).

Zoro "temple":seriously:

Guys, its 100% not Oden. If it actually is Oden, it fundamentally destroys everything Wano and the beef with Kaido was built off of:

It ruins the standoff with the Scabbards. It ruins the motivations of Luffy and Zoro primarily at the moment

Oda may sometimes ruin good death moments with fakeouts, but faking out Oden's death commits a far worse crime, it ruins the last ~200 chapters of plot, and makes it almost pointless. I'd be patient before assuming this is really Oden.
Oden could have died for real and this Oden is also real, because of time travel. 2 Odens exist in the timeline.

But this isn't really something Oda should delve in.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Or you could screenshot it and show me the overwhelming majority of zoro fans believing it before August 15th 2019 (when Chapter 953 released and Hiyori claimed Enma hurt Kaido).

Zoro "temple":seriously:
Go read it yourself if you're that butthurt.

You're welcome to come the temple yourself fellow Zoro fan.

But you don't speak for all of us.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Oden. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Oden's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Finalbeta truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Oden's existencial catchphrase "Born to be Boiled," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Oda's genius unfolds itself on their phone screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Oden tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

No. They have not lmfao. Prove that the large majority of the fanbase was saying that before Chapter 955.

It was literally a Zoro vs King or Zoro vs Orochi (troll) discussion ever other fucking hour. You guys have massive selective memory
You're quite deluded yourself if you pretend to have been updated of each theory related to Zoro in the 5 past years ... yeah 5 years !!!
Here's one the first theory predicting Luffy & Zoro vs Kaido :

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Oden. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Oden's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Finalbeta truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Oden's existencial catchphrase "Born to be Boiled," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Oda's genius unfolds itself on their phone screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Oden tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Oden was a true man.
HARD BOILED

Status
Not open for further replies.