Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of you actually read my comments, its astounding.

This whole thing was about proving the majority of the fanbase believe Zoro vs Kaido before 953 or 955 (doesn't matter, same relevant time period).

I asked for proof of this. A theory video isn't proof. Its the observation of 1 person and is not representative of the fanbase. You could all very easily screenshot me proof from the Zoro "Temple" to shut me up, but instead tell me to "look myself".

@Patapujuro if you watched the video and looked at the posters comments about it, he also mentions this:

"I didn't formulate well, what i tried to say... so I will correct myself... I meant those 3(Luffy,Zoro,Nami) will play an essential role in beating Kaido. "

So unless we are going to sit here and act like people guessed this shit to a T and the entire fanbase equally agreed by it, you aren't showing me what I'm asking for. Peace ya'll
This is what's talking to fanboys looks like:

There have been zero indications of this power in the canon, and in fact the opposite was plainly stated on panel:

Tell me with a straight face that you think she used this power to travel 800-ish years into the future and never revealed to her bodyguards that it actually IS possible to return to the past. Also, by your logic, Momo/Kin’emon/Kanjuro/Kiku should be rocketing back in time at a certain point in this war, which is truly asinine. Did you forget that Roger also knew that he and Oden were 20 years too early to do shit? That’s implied to be just a condition of finding Laugh Tale and/or deciphering the Poneglyphs, has nothing to do with someone traveling into the future for ten minutes and coming back. Anyway, kiss my ass with the arrogance, you clearly have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about.
Cap. Exactly like I said her using her ability temporarily on a person and it wearing off is not the same as her using her ability to teleport a person to the past. Your panels prove my point. She permanently sent herself to the future thus she cannot return to her time. She sent the scabbards permanently to the future and thus they also can't return to the past. However nothing suggests that she can't do it temporarily

Those bandages healed their beating from kaido :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
That would be BS. I already hate how it takes so faster for the heroes to recover and that they just need bandages most of the time while reastically they should need very long and expensive medical treatment and their injuries never infect themselves while the antagonists need heavy medicine, take far longer to recover and Perospero had his injury infect itself during WCI arc while it never happens to the Straw Hats and allies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
None of you actually read my comments, its astounding.

This whole thing was about proving the majority of the fanbase believe Zoro vs Kaido before 953 or 955 (doesn't matter, same relevant time period).

I asked for proof of this. A theory video isn't proof. Its the observation of 1 person and is not representative of the fanbase. You could all very easily screenshot me proof from the Zoro "Temple" to shut me up, but instead tell me to "look myself".

@Patapujuro if you watched the video and looked at the posters comments about it, he also mentions this:

"I didn't formulate well, what i tried to say... so I will correct myself... I meant those 3(Luffy,Zoro,Nami) will play an essential role in beating Kaido. "

So unless we are going to sit here and act like people guessed this shit to a T and the entire fanbase equally agreed by it, you aren't showing me what I'm asking for. Peace ya'll
What you crying about this time?

That's the only instance and even then that can be explained by the dragon being from a DF like Kaido, we don't really know the details.
Bro Stop lol ain't say anything about DF. This is the most logical explanation if you think of events prior to this. Kinemon literally said he can't even look at Oden because he thinks he just failed him completely. Oh coincidence that Oden randomly shows up to give them a pep talk about them losing and carrying on. Oden also wants until they get up to come in.

H

humanbeing

what if it is Fukurokuju or someone of the beast pirates? he might have a shape shifting ability. To be honest i cannot really believe it is Oden. but I would not like a shape shifting ability either. that is simply a mess right now :D lol

So Oden travels BACK IN TIME back to his original timeline

Yes?

So Toki can also travel BACK IN TIME to her original timeline IN THE VOID CENTURY...

Yes?
Her ability does not have him travel back in time. It's when she uses her ability temporarily and it wears of that someone returns back to their timeline. It's not the same as her ability allowing you to travel at anytime In the past. Secondly this probably can only happen if she uses her ability to temporarily transport you to the future. If she does it permanently like she did to herself or to the scabbards and momo then you can not return back to your original timeline

@nik87 @Chrono @hedera__helix

Thanks, I misread the image. Thats my bad.

See, how hard was that?

I can sit here and take the L for you Nik, it still doesn't really prove anything regarding the fanbase. Give me the whole thread, were you the only person talking about it with a few other people? Or did the whole Temple jump on the idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.