Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cut to Yamato's side. Momonosuke is angry at himself, saying that everyone is overestimating him but actually he's weak and useless. Shinobu says he's admirable enough, Momonosuke shouts that he isn't at all. "

Oda is basically copy and pasting Sanji's Ennies Lobby Storyline. First the whole BM/Khalifa shit. And now this obvious set-up that Sanji will be the one that gives Momo confidence and makes him into a "man". It will be a copy and paste of the Sanji/ Usopp scene most likely.

Sanji probably telling Momo he will stop King whilst Momo stops Onigashma from falling onto Wano. The set-up is already there that Sanji is the only one who gives him confidence

Interesting how Oda always makes Sanji be the one who lectures the younger ones on what it's like to be a man

And since he learnt all of these thing from Zeff....

At times Oda really does have good consistency.

CP0 leader: "Punk Hazard already exploded and hopefully the Akuma no Mi was destroyed along with it.
However, according to G5 report, one of the facilities is still working after the explosion.
So there's a chance the fruit survived.
At least I'm glad that the fruit is just a "failed experiment".

Momo is gonna fight in this arc :milaugh:

Please tell me what you really mean by this sentence.

"We have Seen that Whitebeard could not beat Roger and that Mihawk could not beat Shanks yet they have the title."

What argument? That the "world's strongest swordsman" doesn't mean the world's strongest sword fighter?

Where is what? You need to be more coherent next time you reply.
That the manga contradicts the title by implying Mihawk never actually beat Shanks. So it means nothing in this specific comparison. The manga left it open who is stronger.

No. That the wss is not always the wss. Just like Whitebeard was not always the wsm. You need to get this concept.

The panel of Mihawk beating Shanks.

Reading Redon's summary now, it really does look like Chopper might fight Queen lol? Like Marco tells him his plan (Redon doesn't describe it so maybe Marco plans on leaving) then Chopper hits Queen lmao

If Chopper actually legitimately fights Queen (let's say his rumble 2-3 gives him more monstrous forms), i could care less about any other fight in this series lmao.

If its

- Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido (Kid/Killer vs BM; Law assisting)

- Sanji vs King

- Chopper Vs Queen

- Yamato vs Jack

- Jinbe vs WsW

- etc

I'll take the L from Chrono and the Z v K fanbase and laugh my ass off for the rest of the arc because that would be amazing tbh.

We'll see though, depends on what happens next I guess. Still depends on:

- Marco leaving King and Queen
- Sanji not saving Chopper from Queen
- Sanji instead going to King

Truly wouldn't be upset by this though. Might have to change my avatar already tbh

Mihawk>Shanks cuz author said so deal with it, the thing is you think because someone stronger than someone else that means mid diff,
Mihawk Vs Fuji is extreme extreme diff
Mihawk vs (2arm)Shanks is either way
Mihawk vs 1 arm shanks is Mihawk extreme diff
If you could actually read beyond 2 Singled out words then you would understsnd that the author never said that. That is just what you believe in your narrow-minded thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.