Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes dead guys. Shot in the head.

Oden being alive invalidates the entire alliance speech at Zou. It invalidates Toki sending half of the scabbards to the future. It invalidates the Scabbards wrath (primarily Denjiro's) and need for revenge. It invalidates their whole fight and loss to Kaido. It invalidates Kaido's disappointment with no samurai like Oden (which clearly is going to be proven wrong with Zoro). Most of all, it invalidates the last 350 chapters of plotwork.

There's no more than like 3 viable explanations for why "Oden" is here, let's assume those before we assume what would be by far the worst thing Oda could do to his story

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh:
Chopper made Zoan Queen bleed with a mere slap
But but Marco has g4 AP cause je made zoan Queen bleed or blew base king/Queen away lol
You guys never learn...Marco AP is overrated

Hyougoro trashed thrashed those sakuraisand ninjas

Momo might end up saving wano

Oden is back
Post automatically merged:

Oda couldn't kill Vergo and Monet too lol

I guess Vergo and Monet will be back too hun

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Oden being alive invalidates the entire alliance speech at Zou. It invalidates Toki sending half of the scabbards to the future. It invalidates the Scabbards wrath (primarily Denjiro's) and need for revenge. It invalidates their whole fight and loss to Kaido. It invalidates Kaido's disappointment with no samurai like Oden (which clearly is going to be proven wrong with Zoro). Most of all, it invalidates the last 350 chapters of plotwork.

There's no more than like 3 viable explanations for why "Oden" is here, let's assume those before we assume what would be by far the worst thing Oda could do to his story
It makes sense if you look at it this way. But never underestimate the power of Time users:milaugh:

Who knows if Oda doesn't want some multiverse type of shit and he will experiment with Oden earlier to see how people react to it.

J

Jo_Ndule

You sound salty

Marco hasn't been fighting King and Queen the whole time anyway
It Has been Marco vs King with Queen being distracted...he only attacks Marco when Marco interrupts him from killing Chopper and co.

Even This chapter, no calamity even focuses on Marco

"But but Marco is super strong for handling YCs for 40-1hr."

Calamities never said they were fighting Marco 2v1 . Only King was focused in Marco and exhausted him the most

It is Marco himself who makes it 1v2. If Marco never attacks Queen, Queen wouldn't even bother fighting Marco.

That is why Marco told him "you were supposed to be fighting me right?

Anyway, what is chopper AP now too? G3+ or G4 tier?
Chopper mere slap ~ Marco named kick
Lol pathetic

H

humanbeing

I thought scabbards were dying :seriously:
not really they are for sure very tough they survived everything till now they will not die so easily . even Jack himself thought a Tobirobbo will not be enough to finish them off. and that he needs to do that himself i am convinced even if that Oden is not really and tries to finish them or even if Jack came that's all will not be enough they will defeat those who comes after them especially since they are already conscious again and ready to help again.

How would Oden being alive invalidate half of these things? If this is actually him I doubt he will do anything major as he knows the importance of destiny and fate and wouldn't want to alter history, it's likely he wouldn't have a major part in things. Him being alive doesn't invalidate Toki sending half of the scabbards into the future, as without that Luffy would probably never of made contact with Kinemon and the events we have wouldn't be transpiring. It wouldn't invalidate the Scabbards death along as Oden doesn't remain in the presence. It doesn't invalidate their whole fight and loss with Kaido, as the people of Wano have still suffered so much from it. Imma wait till we get a proper explanation but I think people are overreacting the same way people were overreacting with the time travel situation. I have trust in Oda

There's smoke around him like Gyukimaru'a transformations and last time we saw that fox he was with Hiyori.

If its Oden, is he there forever? Why didn't he kill Kaido? Didn't he die with a shot to the head while boiling in water? Why does he have Enma? So many plot holes
Not plot holes guys, unanswered questions is what you mean to say. A plot hole stays unaddressed forever or is a contradiction that can't be fixed/has no explanation. We haven't gotten to that point yet.

Also he doesn't have Enma. It's generic black and white swords. The hilt and sheathes are not at all the same for either sword. This should be the biggest tell that it's not him, also being that he didn't age a day apparently in 20 years.

Toki can send people forward in time, but Oden was confirmed dead and Toki wasn't around to save him and send him forward in time anyway.

Plus, it doesn't explain the clearly smaller framed silhouette in 1004. Oden is 3 feet taller than Kinemon. Something else is going on here. This was supposed to confuse people and its working.

I wouldn't doubt he's even trying to piss people off.

Last edited:
not really they are for sure very tough they survived everything till now they will not die so easily . even Jack himself thought a Tobirobbo will not be enough to finish them off. and that he needs to do that himself i am convinced even if that Oden is not really and tries to finish them or even if Jack came that's all will not be enough they will defeat those who comes after them especially since they are already conscious again and ready to help again.
Why would Kaido leave them? We were led to believe that they were dying earlier too, now they are just fine, and there is no threat on them too. such a shitty war :tchpepe:.

When they see Chopper's slap, Marco, X Drake, the yakuza, Hyougorou and Kaidou's men make awkward faces while thinking "We're so sorryyyyyy!!!" lol
:vistalaugh:

How would Oden being alive invalidate half of these things? If this is actually him I doubt he will do anything major as he knows the importance of destiny and fate and wouldn't want to alter history, it's likely he wouldn't have a major part in things. Him being alive doesn't invalidate Toki sending half of the scabbards into the future, as without that Luffy would probably never of made contact with Kinemon and the events we have wouldn't be transpiring. It wouldn't invalidate the Scabbards death along as Oden doesn't remain in the presence. It doesn't invalidate their whole fight and loss with Kaido, as the people of Wano have still suffered so much from it. Imma wait till we get a proper explanation but I think people are overreacting the same way people were overreacting with the time travel situation. I have trust in Oda
I didn't mean "literally" invalidating them. They happened already as events in the manga. Of course its already validated by what they know.

I'm talking about pure invalidation on the readers part, it entirely invalidates the dramaticism Oda has built the last 300 chapters of the plotline. This only truly works convincingly as a plot if Oden is dead.

Yamato even "living" like Oden becomes asinine if he survived. Oda just reaffirmed the meaning of his death through Yamato.

H

humanbeing

Why would Kaido leave them? We were led to believe that they were dying earlier too, now they are just fine, and there is no threat on them too. such a shitty war :tchpepe:.
Well that is one piece for you it was always like that and they are very important to kill. so they will change now the flow of the battle i can see them even fight the commanders. they are pretty strong nine of them can pretty easy do that if Oda wants that.

Marco will goes to the roof soon and will not bother fight the commanders anymore remember what he told them in the live floor in chapter 999 " i am not going right after Kaido at this point" which means he will go after him at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.