Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny how Sanji fans are never right on Sanji character, but they claim to be fans. Zoro fans know more about Sanji then modt Sanji fans. Been saying Sanji not having a fight in WCI and its more about his character. So he would cook mostly cause the main thing about Sanji is not fighting. Also said he would get a Raid suit. Sanji fans denied it.
Now these clowns telling me Sanji won't accept his Vinsmoke name anfld be who he truly is. He Judges son and thats a fact. This doesn't mean he has to be like judge.
Hindsight bias. WCI was an infiltration mission. Only Luffy got to fight.

Everyone said Sanji would get a raid suit.

Vinsmoke story is done. They won't even be mentioned again.

I

Indigo

well this isn't the right way to list them.. since Robin ain't the last one to join.. but then brook is.... the chapter's name is Devil's Child... she brought a companion from hell.... Jimbe yet ti get his hands cleaned wuth his fight
then franky.... then chopper (which is done).. then WANJI.. then nami then ussop.. the again nami and ussop might even be in a single chap since their together like Robin and brook... then back to thr roof with zoro and luffy..... the way the chaps are coming out ain't no chronology honestly lol
You didn't read the theory. The theory is that Oda is making Straw Hat higlight chapters based on the reverse order of when Kuma send them flying. Chopper talking about how they all trained around the world was a callback to that.

The order in wich Kuma sent them flying was: Zoro, Brook, Usopp, Sanji, Franky, Nami, Chopper, Robin, Luffy.

And the chapters we got so far have been:

1000. "Straw Hat Luffy"
1005. "Demon Child"
1007. "Tanuki-san"

So up next it's going to be in this order:

Nami
Franky
Sanji
Usopp
Brook
Zoro

Jinbei somewhere around the middle or the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this is why he can only use it for 3 minutes he would be quite scary with awakening and armament haki
Because that I think Chopper monster point is his awakenend form overall. He rapidly get stronger,stomp a Cp9 agent easily. If he learn and could use it more with haki he could be easily Veteran lvl+ if not even above. Would be nice if Queen said something and make a hint that Monsterpoing Chopper is a awakenend form.

You didn't read the theory. The thoery is that Oda is making Straw Hat higlight chapters based on the reverse order of when Kuma send them flying. Chopper talking about how they all trained around the world was a callback to that.

The order in wich Kuma sent them flying was: Zoro, Brook, Usopp, Sanji, Franky, Nami, Chopper, Robin, Luffy.

1000. "Straw Hat Luffy"
1005. "Demon Child"
1007. "Tanuki-san"

Nami
Franky
Sanji
Usopp
Brook
Zoro

Jinbei somewhere around the middle.
Now that i think about it.. thats something oda would defo do.

You didn't read the theory. The thoery is that Oda is making Straw Hat higlight chapters based on the reverse order of when Kuma send them flying. Chopper talking about how they all trained around the world was a callback to that.

1000. "Straw Hat Luffy"
1005. "Demon Child"
1007. "Tanuki-san"

Nami
Franky
Sanji
Usopp
Brook
Zoro

Jinbei somewhere around the middle.
No, Jinbei will be the last. :kata:

I

Indigo

More than likely the other SH chapters will be ephitets they aren't fond of. Devil Child, Tanuki, Weather Witch, Vinsmoke, etc. I think Oda is following a particular theme here.
Is Weather Witch actually inside the story? for me it sounds like something fans wish she was called. I don't remember in the story. Can you remind me?

And there's a problem with this theory. Straw Hat Luffy was just his normal name, and he likes it.

Also, i don't think Robin hates being called Devil Child at all. Yeah her past sucks, but now that she has her friends Robin seems very confident in her past, just look how she called herself a demon / devil in that chapter when somebody hurts their friends.

It only works for Chopper really.

And i don't think there's any names you can call Franky and Usopp that would actually make them mad. Unless you called Franky unmanly and Usopp useless or something. You could call Zoro Marimo tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.