Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should order a wagon of fries to cover the amount of salt you deliver here.

Obviously you dont enjoy One Piece, so whats your matter in a One Piece Forum? Calling people brainless which doesnt follow you agenda?
Dude.., he loves one piece, otherwise he wouldn't bother at all.., this is simply because when something you love keep shitting on you, you'll feel betrayed, that simple..

jujutsu kaisen is just a guy making shit up with no idea where hes going and then cutting off stories when he runs out of ideas. its not a giant thing with an actual plan behind it like one piece lol
Doesn't change the fact that Shibuya with 50 chapters is more tense with higher stakes than post time skip one piece. The villains are actually threatening unlike big meme and crydo.

Nah I still think we will see the battle shift to the roof and stuff before then. Truly if there are 11 chapters left, it's enough time to:

- Solidify ALL matchups (Sanji, Chopper and potentially Yamato included)
- Show all the hybrids for each matchup; continue each fight for a decent amount of time
- Show whats going on with the scabbards and "Oden"/1004 silhouette
- Reveal what Fukurokuju is up to; potentially Orochi's fakeout death; maybe Kanjuro is alive
- Potentially show whereabouts of Hiyori, Caribou, Tengu, Onimaru in this time frame too

I think it is certainly possible. At the same time, 10 more chapters for Act and 30 chapters for Act 4 might not be enough lmao. We still forget there is likely a Kaido/Yamato/Rocks flashback to address too, Zoro needs to know his past at Wano (though this could just be explained at the end of the arc), etc.

A ton of stuff. We are at 100 chapters next chapter, im starting to question if 150 chapters will be enough to neatly tie everything up this arc lol. If you told me 20 chapters ago that the matchups wouldn't have been fully set, I would have believed you because I've been telling people since Jinbe's return that it will take Oda like 30-40 chapters just to set the matchups, but also have to achieve every other "little" plotline this arc.
@the bold.

You underestimate Oda there. Remember the Rapid Pacing in the Oden flashback when out of nowhere one big plot point after another hit us? I would not doubt that he Wraps all stuff up by then. 50 chapters is a lot.

So a couple of theories:

I'm starting to think that "Oden" is Kanjuro. He doesn't know how to approach them again normally so he disguised himself the best way he could, part of his quirk I feel lol. The idea is that Kanjuro barely has shown off his real powers and I feel like Oda is going to want to explore that more. Not mention it's in Oda's nature to redeem characters like him that have sad backgrounds (think Robin, Baby 5, Violet, etc). Making the Scabbards a full set of 10 again might be Oda's true intention here.

2nd theory is how this might relate to the Numbers. All the scabbards are seemingly fine this chapter, which points to the question of what their next role is going to be truly. I don't think they will be involved in any Executive fight, considering they should be too weak to do much beyind taking out fodder, but the Numbers may be the best type of fodder for them.

I've always thought Oda is going to want to recreate the 10 Numbers rampaging a city scene he hinted at with Apoo. Lets say Kaido can't land Onigashima on the capital, he may order the Numbers to start clearing out the capital themselves. Que the 10 Scabbards and we get a chapter where all 10 Scabbards take out the Numbers in spectacular fashion (cool move each).

Idk, the count would work here if Kanjuro ends up being good again.

No where’s close. It’s definitely lower than Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, and Franky still. All he did was slap a brachiosaurus while someone was holding him down
Exactly this. Guys like the ones you mentioned would definitely Inflict more damage.
Post automatically merged:

It's not on me to "get it." It's on you to prove titles are nonsense. Quit blaming your opponent just because they beat you in an argument.

If you're talking about Shanks and Mihawk's past duels, that was before the latter became the World's Strongest Swordsman.
That is exactly the Problem....

when g4 has had 30 min timelimit?
Always.

the real problem it's than kinemon and the others have been able to recover very quickle when kaido punched them till the dead.
There is not a problem.
It's only you making stuff up.

They got recovery and hence they recovered accordingly, there's nothing wrong about it.
It doesn't matter whether they got up or not since Kaido destroyed them with brute force. It's another kind of damage.

For example, if Akainu defeats somebody, said opponent would have severe injuries or he/she is even dead.
Meanwhile, somebody like Garp would trash weaker opponents as well but they can recover way easier since they would have been damaged by pure brute force which is different.

Thus, it does not discredit Kaido like you make it out to be. Besides, he cut Kiku's arm, it ain't that bad.

The problem is than oda doesn't want to someone will dead when this is a fucking war
True, that's seriously absurd.
Even fodders don't die. "This arc makes MF looks cute in comparison", yeah, it's rather the contrast, Oda-Sensei.

Status
Not open for further replies.