Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, technically Chopper too. He needs solidified proof he's fighting Queen or someone else first. We don't truly know yet.
I don't see any right opponent for Chopper tbh
This is why I think that the following 3 minutes of Rumble Ball Chopper will go all out and do nasty shit, but after that he'll paralize for the following hours like always
He had one of the most important role of the war up to this point, so after these 3 minutes I can see him getting "out of the game" at least combat wise and acting as a medic when the drowback ends

Well, technically Chopper too. He needs solidified proof he's fighting Queen or someone else first. We don't truly know yet.

Could very well still be Sanji's fight still rofl. Don't get too carried away yet
Just stop. Sanji wont become Chopper's bodyguard. Queen's plotline has been built ever since he owned Udon. The whole point will be Queen getting defeated by the people he terrorised...not Sanji and germa shite.

It's honestly Embarrassing that Apoo and Drake were shitting themselves at Hyogoro's powers
They were not shitting their pants:
- Drake noted that now he understands the legends about the Samurai strenght, which is =/= from 'shitting the pants'
- Apoo was surprised about the mass of people he took away, he's a bit more 'surprised' than Drake
None of the 2 looked like someone who was shitting his pants tho

Just stop. Sanji wont become Chopper's bodyguard. Queen's plotline has been built ever since he owned Udon. The whole point will be Queen getting defeated by the people he terrorised...not Sanji and germa shite.
Chrono, take things as they are right now. We are all predicting either King or Queen. Thats fine. Both have merits, sure, but you can't discount Sanji vs Queen just because you don't think the Germa connection to Queen won't mean anything.

Again, I'm happy to take the L if it doesn't happen, because it means Chopper will be involved with Queen anyway, but how about we wait before making overpassioned claims for these matchups lol.

This is why I think that the following 3 minutes of Rumble Ball Chopper will go all out and do nasty shit, but after that he'll paralize for the following hours like always
He had one of the most important role of the war up to this point, so after these 3 minutes I can see him getting "out of the game" at least combat wise and acting as a medic when the drowback ends
Maybe he could go on a rampage and beat the remaining numbers before the time out

He personally needs a fight. If everyone else is getting one, I dont see how it makes sense to fuck over Chopper. We forget that he can take multiple rumble balls.

We also don't know of of the effects of rumble after 3 minutes fuck with his transformations anymore. We also don't know if 2 rumble balls just gives him entirely new transformations. Oda can write this anyway he wants to be frank, but I'll be shocked if Chopper doesn't legitimately fight Queen or a controlled Drake (as a F6 fight) because that is where this is thematically going.

If its:

- Sanji vs King
- Chopper vs Queen (effectively people underestimated Chopper for years)
- Yamato vs Jack

Then I'm 100% fine with it. Even Drake was used as a gag when Chopper hit Queen. I really don't think Drake is being used to fight him either, but who knows where Oda will draw him next anyway

Damaging Garp or WB isn't a huge deal since they are normal dura
They aren't zoans nor do they have surper durability
luffy getting united by Bellamy who used enough force isn't also a big deal since you can overpower someone COa with an attack that has enough force to do so.

:okay:

Monster Chopper hurting Queen means Chopper has enough power to damaged him
It is not a gag, and it is a big deal for Chopper
Real talk, Chopper should get fodderized next chapter......I dont think the point of all of this is just to shit on Queen and King.At some point you have to show King and Queens abilities. Because We know for a fact that they have a hybrid form, in fact I bet the Hybrid form is why King and Queen are even Commanders in the first place.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He personally needs a fight. If everyone else is getting one, I dont see how it makes sense to fuck over Chopper. We forget that he can take multiple rumble balls.

We also don't know of of the effects of rumble after 3 minutes fuck with his transformations anymore. We also don't know if 2 rumble balls just gives him entirely new transformations. Oda can write this anyway he wants to be frank, but I'll be shocked if Chopper doesn't legitimately fight Queen or a controlled Drake (as a F6 fight) because that is where this is thematically going.

If its:

- Sanji vs King
- Chopper vs Queen (effectively people underestimated Chopper for years)
- Yamato vs Jack

Then I'm 100% fine with it. Even Drake was used as a gag when Chopper hit Queen. I really don't think Drake is being used to fight him either, but who knows where Oda will draw him next anyway
For a zoro fan you sure want sanji vs king and chopper vs queen what?

That’s the thing, since his time limit has begun, he needs to fight someone already there. He doesn’t have time to look for someone new unless chopper has better control over his rumble ball and can now save him time by canceling it early.

But that just leaves:
Queen - Seems out of Choppers league tbh

Apoo - Closer to choppers league imo and I can see Queen telling apoo kill the doctor who cured his diseases and he may let him live

Drake if somehow someone brainwashes him

Apoo seems like he took drakes place in the “Tobi Roppo” in terms of straw hat fights.

For a zoro fan you sure want sanji vs king and chopper vs queen what?
My man, it's speculation atm.

Either I suspect:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro vs King (after rooftop)
- Sanji vs Queen
- Yamato vs Jack
- Chopper vs Drake (controlled)

Or

- Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido
- Sanji vs King
- Chopper vs Queen
- Yamato vs Jack

The one thing I'm more sure about than anything is that all the executives are going to Strawhats. Both of these matchups satisfy that idea.
Yes, I'm biased to the first but if the second happens, I definitely don't mind because it elevates Chopper entirely, and fuck powerlevel discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.