Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cant picture Drake doing shit while Kid, Killer and Law are fighting two emperors on the roof.
Exactly. Drake needs love. He has been protecting chopper all this time. Now queen probably puts his sights on killing chopper, chopper gets a cool moment, but then it's made clear that chopper can't handle queen alone. He has lazers and shit. So in the end drake steps up and chopper still gets spotlight.

Chrono, take things as they are right now. We are all predicting either King or Queen. Thats fine. Both have merits, sure, but you can't discount Sanji vs Queen just because you don't think the Germa connection to Queen won't mean anything.

Again, I'm happy to take the L if it doesn't happen, because it means Chopper will be involved with Queen anyway, but how about we wait before making overpassioned claims for these matchups lol.
I've made several overpassioned claims. And i'm not backing down. Sanji vs Queen was a shit matchup before but now it would be a narrative mess. I'm sticking to Sanji vs King all day everyday.

I just cant picture Drake doing shit while Kid, Killer and Law are fighting two emperors on the roof.
Unfortunately that's literally been him, Apoo and Hawkins for nearly 20 chapters I'm not sure what we are expecting right now from them.

Like I literally don't understand what Odas plan is for them myself, but I definitely wouldn't mind Chopper, Apoo and Drake all taking on Queen, maybe to complete the whole "Queen the abuser" thing thats happening right now. Like Queen wants to kill all 3 of them so Im open to that idea.

Oda just isn't capitalizing on it lol

Hi guys, so I just read the chapter spoilers and for oden I have a theory of why he's here :
Toki toki no mi's awakening might let the user travel and go back to his timeline, so toki went with oden just before his death in the future to help for the fight on onigashima.
So basically :
Oden & toki --> traveled to onigashima war to fight --> will go back just before oden's boiling time
That would explain why toki can predict so well what will happen in the future, simply because she keep going to the future and back in time with the awakening of the toki toki no mi, kinda like a boomerang that you would send flying(through time for them) and will come back to the point of launch (so the start of the time travel)
This mean technically that oden is present 2 times during the war : him in onigashima before his death and him as a dead corpse on wano.

bad? How is fighting a YC bad? There's way more clues that queen will be sanji's opponents but none for king but sanji keeps pretending there is,it's kata all over again
Lol the clue you are referring to took a hit. Queen knows judge through kaidos past with him and vegapunk and this linage factor shit. It's not that deep. It was a red herring that you and many others fell for. Sanji clashed with king earlier on, now I'm not saying that's some 100% proof, but rarely do the guys clash with someone, and then downgrade in final opponents like that. I see no reason why Queen would leave the stage hall. Or stop wanting to kill chopper. I also see no reason for sanji to end up at the stage hall. Sanji is going towards momo, and king is the most likely to go after him by far. There are clues here that you are ignoring because your personal biased powerscaling is getting in the way

Hi guys, so I just read the chapter spoilers and for oden I have a theory of why he's here :
Toki toki no mi's awakening might let the user travel and go back to his timeline, so toki went with oden just before his death in the future to help for the fight on onigashima.
So basically :
Oden & toki --> traveled to onigashima war to fight --> will go back just before oden's boiling time
That would explain why toki can predict so well what will happen in the future, simply because she keep going to the future and back in time with the awakening of the toki toki no mi, kinda like a boomerang that you would send flying(through time for them) and will come back to the point of launch (so the start of the time travel)
This mean technically that oden is present 2 times during the war : him in onigashima before his death and him as a dead corpse on wano.
Personally to me I think being able to go back in time causes wayyyy too many issues compared to what it would fix so I feel Oda will just keep it with she can only go forward and this isn’t Oden.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lol the clue you are referring to took a hit. Queen knows judge through kaidos past with him and vegapunk and this linage factor shit. It's not that deep. It was a red herring that you and many others fell for. Sanji clashed with king earlier on, now I'm not saying that's some 100% proof, but rarely do the guys clash with someone, and then downgrade in final opponents like that. I see no reason why Queen would leave the stage hall. Or stop wanting to kill chopper. I also see no reason for sanji to end up at the stage hall. Sanji is going towards momo, and king is the most likely to go after him by far. There are clues here that you are ignoring because your personal biased powerscaling is getting in the way
no we don't know that, queen's past hasn't revealed yet so all of that is headcannon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.