Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He personally needs a fight. If everyone else is getting one, I dont see how it makes sense to fuck over Chopper. We forget that he can take multiple rumble balls.

We also don't know of of the effects of rumble after 3 minutes fuck with his transformations anymore. We also don't know if 2 rumble balls just gives him entirely new transformations. Oda can write this anyway he wants to be frank, but I'll be shocked if Chopper doesn't legitimately fight Queen or a controlled Drake (as a F6 fight) because that is where this is thematically going.

If its:

- Sanji vs King
- Chopper vs Queen (effectively people underestimated Chopper for years)
- Yamato vs Jack

Then I'm 100% fine with it. Even Drake was used as a gag when Chopper hit Queen. I really don't think Drake is being used to fight him either, but who knows where Oda will draw him next anyway
Queen is to much for Chopper, not to understimate him cause his Monster Point is a true Monster for a limited period of time
Imo, Chopper's victory has been this one (destroying Queen toys) and slapping him in the face (maybe even fighting for a pair of chapters)
But when it comes to Queen actual fight, I have a different list of names, basically the one you listed but switching Chopper with Drake (or Drake with Chopper support)

- Sanji vs King
- Drake (+ Chopper?) vs Queen
- Yamato vs Jack

Well, technically Chopper too. He needs solidified proof he's fighting Queen or someone else first. We don't truly know yet.

Could very well still be Sanji's fight still rofl. Don't get too carried away yet
At this point, Sanji vs King chance of happening is at 99.999%.
Sanji vs Queen is still possible but as likely as five ten-sided dices all rolling 10 at the same time :kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Queen is to much for Chopper, not to understimate him cause his Monster Point is a true Monster for a limited period of time
Imo, Chopper's victory has been this one (destroying Queen toys) and slapping him in the face (maybe even fighting for a pair of chapters)
But when it comes to Queen actual fight, I have a different list of names, basically the one you listed but switching Chopper with Drake (or Drake with Chopper support)

- Sanji vs King
- Yamato vs Jack
Y'all can't be serious queen mentioning judge ,queen shooting vegapunk's lasers , queen's neck being similar to yonji's arm and him using a poisoned weapon in the oden vs kaido battle like reiju.
And y'all are like ''Sanji vs King!'' really?

Y'all can't be serious queen mentioning judge ,queen shooting vegapunk's lasers , queen's neck being similar to yonji's arm and him using a poisoned weapon in the oden vs kaido battle like reiju.
And y'all are like ''Sanji vs King!'' really?
Man i made a thread where I explained my reasons for thinking that Drake vs Queen will happen, I started from there and then I came to the conclusion that Sanji fill fight King
I could also be wrong :kayneshrug:

I don't see any right opponent for Chopper tbh
This is why I think that the following 3 minutes of Rumble Ball Chopper will go all out and do nasty shit, but after that he'll paralize for the following hours like always
He had one of the most important role of the war up to this point, so after these 3 minutes I can see him getting "out of the game" at least combat wise and acting as a medic when the drowback ends
Drake and Chopper are perfect for Queen, Drake and the traitors can hold their own for a while and defend Chopper

I don't like this.
If it's really Oden then like, there's no tension left in this arc.

The SN5 + Oden should defeat the Yonko duo outright.

Hell, Oden will probably stomp Jack when he arrives and maybe even take out Queen or King on his way up.
It's ridiculous.
Lol nah, at most stomp jack, make his way up to the roof for a clash, and then he will just tell luffy and co to get on with it. He is just here to witness this shit go down.

People putting all their chips in Drake vs Queen, yet the man has been on the backburner since Chaprer 998 lol. If he fights Queen with Chopper, cool, I wouldn't count on it because Oda hasn't even directly referenced their encounter since he first got attacked, which was like 20 chapters ago

Just saying, Oda so far has only had Strawhats combat the Beast Pirate executives outside of Marco, who's very clearly going to be dropped in both of those fights.

People putting all their chips in Drake vs Queen, yet the man has been on the backburner since Chaprer 998 lol. If he fights Queen with Chopper, cool, I wouldn't count on it because Oda hasn't even directly referenced their encounter since he first got attacked.

Just saying, Oda so far has only had Strawhats combat the Beast Pirate executives outside of Marco, who's very clearly going to be dropped in both of those fights.
I just cant picture Drake doing shit while Kid, Killer and Law are fighting two emperors on the roof.

- Sanji vs King
- Yamato vs Jack
Luffy/Law/Kidd vs Kaido & Big Mom

Zoro vs King (on rooftop) then help with emperor fight

Sanji vs Queen (on rooftop) then help with emperor fight

Yamato vs Jack (in the dome) then help with emperor fight

Jinbe vs Whoโ€™s Who

Franky vs Sasaki

Robin vs Black Maria and her crew

Usopp/Nami vs Ulti/Page One

Brook vs Black Maria and her crew

Chopper vs Apoo

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Lol not every zoro or sanji fan is toxic enough to actively want the other to do bad..
bad? How is fighting a YC bad? There's way more clues that queen will be sanji's opponents but none for king but sanji fans keeps pretending there is,it's kata all over again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.