Attack on Titan - Chapter 138 : A Long Dream

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How exactly Armin is a traitor? Who made Eren as leader of Eldia? Eren was Armin's friend or brother nothing less, nothing more.
Both Armin and Eren served to Eldia, so who give to Eren right to decide what is right and what is wrong?! Stop being hypocrates.
Yeah better to try and ally urself with people who thought of you as Titans favorite snack.

Fuck this shitshow man.

Yeah better to try and ally urself with people who thought of you as Titans favorite snack.

Fuck this shitshow man.
Problem comes case Eren's plan has no sence in all terms. Eren didn't want to use Historia, or continuation of war for years, he decided to kill everyone, case he didn't want to wait. Eren chose quick decision, but that the problem, in adult world you can't solve your problems in one day. You can't build house in one day, you can't get married on a woman in one day, woman can't give birth a child in one day, you can't make a business, or get promotion in one day. Litteraly everything took it's own time, only a fool will believe that he could solve problem in one day.
Now if you think about Armin decision...it has sence, anything is better than Eren's "plan"

Okay, I caved and read it lol. It was very tragic, but better than I thought it would be. Eren was beyond savage! Poor Connie and Jean!

I am pretty positive that the characters were in a time loop, and Mikasa's memory was from the last time loop. I think as the time loop continues Ymir can never be free. The question for me, is whether Eren is trying to break that loop setting Ymir free. He did what he never choose to do in the previous time loops, he choose genoside.

I don't think he's dead yet btw. I really hope the final chapter is a double issue, we need so many answers.

I hadn't seen the thread

End of Armin Mikasa and Erens character arc. 137, 138, 139

The Eren from Mikasa dream is just a headcanon created in Mikasa head to help her to cope:

Fuck Aaron Yogurt.

A disgrace to the Yeager family.

AU isn't possible cuz there is a big time paradox/plot hole, who was noticed by some.

Had Eren run away, he would not had the chance to get to Paths with Zeke---> No Grisha killing the Reiss---->Eren doesn't inherit titan powers and Historia dies. Eren too die.

Basically the events that happens after the day the wall is breached is rendered non-existent.

And it was confirmed all of this is Mikasa dream

About Eren dream in first chapter

That's why, at this very one moment: Aaron Yogurt & Eren Yeager (just before being beheaded) have same shifters marks.

We can say real Eren was able to see Mikasa (The Mikasa from her own dream) from his imaginated version of Mikasa ("see you later") Aaron Yogurt. And with PATHS magic there is a connexion from current Eren to chapter 1 Eren. It's a kind of mindfuck similar to Past Eren who sees Future Eren memories through Grisha memories.

So we're done with Mankasa and Armong characters. So now we are left is Eren PoV (whether he is alive or dead, I think he is physically dead but still active in PATHS).

The next chapter will be about the end of the curse, whether the Rumbling will succeed or not, wish of Ymir, Eren PoV and obviously the Historia/baby mystery (Eren's answer to Historia's question about having a child). All of this will be connected.

I hope for some deaths in the alliance, probably Jean and Cornelius (their last words were moving), I think Gabi will be saved by Reiner who will sacrifice himself.

Otherwise strange the transformation of the Titans, is it Falco's scream that did this.

That's really funny how people missarable could be...
Yes, it's true that mc of this story was Eren, and case of shonen manga rule you should follow him till end, but Isayama showed you that your "leaders" could be wrong. People who support genocide FUCK YOU ALL! (Mods if you delete my comment, then you support genocide)
Story reveals that even favorite characters or leaders could choise a wrong way, and this is time when you sould think with yours head what people you should follow.
Isayama made a lot of parallels between nazi and eldians/marleys.
People who actually support genocide follow Gitler, case he made their lifes better, they loved him and was ready to do really cruel shit to support him. But even then in World War 2 there was some german soldiers who betray their leader and for example help other people escape theirs death.

Armin and Mikasa showed that for them something hing that you called as "humanism" is much important than even their friendship...they betray their friend, who actually betrayed em first.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I hadn't seen the thread

End of Armin Mikasa and Erens character arc. 137, 138, 139

The Eren from Mikasa dream is just a headcanon created in Mikasa head to help her to cope:

Fuck Aaron Yogurt.

A disgrace to the Yeager family.

AU isn't possible cuz there is a big time paradox/plot hole, who was noticed by some.

Had Eren run away, he would not had the chance to get to Paths with Zeke---> No Grisha killing the Reiss---->Eren doesn't inherit titan powers and Historia dies. Eren too die.

Basically the events that happens after the day the wall is breached is rendered non-existent.

And it was confirmed all of this is Mikasa dream

About Eren dream in first chapter

That's why, at this very one moment: Aaron Yogurt & Eren Yeager (just before being beheaded) have same shifters marks.

We can say real Eren was able to see Mikasa (The Mikasa from her own dream) from his imaginated version of Mikasa ("see you later") Aaron Yogurt. And with PATHS magic there is a connexion from current Eren to chapter 1 Eren. It's a kind of mindfuck similar to Past Eren who sees Future Eren memories through Grisha memories.

So we're done with Mankasa and Armong characters. So now we are left is Eren PoV (whether he is alive or dead, I think he is physically dead but still active in PATHS).

The next chapter will be about the end of the curse, whether the Rumbling will succeed or not, wish of Ymir, Eren PoV and obviously the Historia/baby mystery (Eren's answer to Historia's question about having a child). All of this will be connected.

I hope for some deaths in the alliance, probably Jean and Cornelius (their last words were moving), I think Gabi will be saved by Reiner who will sacrifice himself.

Otherwise strange the transformation of the Titans, is it Falco's scream that did this.
Aaron Yogurt:vistalaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh::lulz::kobeha:

That's really funny how people missarable could be...
Yes, it's true that mc of this story was Eren, and case of shonen manga rule you should follow him till end, but Isayama showed you that your "leaders" could be wrong. People who support genocide FUCK YOU ALL! (Mods if you delete my comment, then you support genocide)
Story reveals that even favorite characters or leaders could choise a wrong way, and this is time when you sould think with yours head what people you should follow.
Isayama made a lot of parallels between nazi and eldians/marleys.
People who actually support genocide follow Gitler, case he made their lifes better, they loved him and was ready to do really cruel shit to support him. But even then in World War 2 there was some german soldiers who betray their leader and for example help other people escape theirs death.

Armin and Mikasa showed that for them something hing that you called as "humanism" is much important than even their friendship...they betray their friend, who actually betrayed em first.

Seriously, calm the fuck down. It's a fictional story. No one who is enjoying this story, and like the fact that it may have a different ending than 99.98% of other manga's mean they support genoside or hitler ffs! Get a grip.

Seriously, calm the fuck down. It's a fictional story. No one who is enjoying this story, and like the fact that it may have a different ending than 99.98% of other manga's mean they support genoside or hitler ffs! Get a grip.
LMAO you keep saying calm down to others, while before you and others was blaming characters and author of AOT case he made Eren lose lol. If it doesn't matter if you up for genocide of fictional story, then why you guys keep blaming fictional characters and not fictional author?! How exactly fictional characters decision was wrong in term of plot and story overall?! Guys you act such as hypocrate you are.

LMAO you keep saying calm down to others, while before you and others was blaming characters and author of AOT case he made Eren lose lol. If it doesn't matter if you up for genocide of fictional story, then why you guys keep blaming fictional characters and not fictional author?! How exactly fictional characters decision was wrong in term of plot and story overall?! Guys you act such as hypocrate you are.
you know if you actually managed to spell hypocrite right id take you a little more seriously

Can someone clear me as to what was the point of historia bearing the child. I have some info but still dont see why it was added in plot. I cant really remember much, I'll just jot out what I remember in my vague memory.
1. Only Historia were the ones who knew about the information eren had and about his plans. The main cause of distress.
2. They(the leaders(don't know what to call them)) wanted to contain Historia and keep the titan legacy and also to make her eat others(well just inject fluids like from Zack, including eren). Eren wanted to avoid this. And to solve her distress he suggested to manipulate her memory so she can live with that guilt as eren will die anyway. I think their plan was also to have Eren and Historia be used to get as many royals as they can in the remaining years left.
But then she became pregnant with supposedly a childhood friend. This worked as it broke the timing of the leaders plan, and also having a partner who is not eren had something to do with the titan stuff(I can remember it).
Ofcourse there is no confirmation but it is possible that it is eren's child...but I dont see why we need a child for the plot at all and let alone eren's child. As to foil the leaders plan it made more sense for her to become pregnant(as it effects the titan power/zacks fluid and she cannot consume to preserve zacks power or other titans power) and that too with a childhood friend nothing to do with royal lineage as it effects the titan powers.

Can someone clear me as to what was the point of historia bearing the child. I have some info but still dont see why it was added in plot. I cant really remember much, I'll just jot out what I remember in my vague memory.
1. Only Historia were the ones who knew about the information eren had and about his plans. The main cause of distress.
2. They(the leaders(don't know what to call them)) wanted to contain Historia and keep the titan legacy and also to make her eat others(well just inject fluids like from Zack, including eren). Eren wanted to avoid this. And to solve her distress he suggested to manipulate her memory so she can live with that guilt as eren will die anyway. I think their plan was also to have Eren and Historia be used to get as many royals as they can in the remaining years left.
But then she became pregnant with supposedly a childhood friend. This worked as it broke the timing of the leaders plan, and also having a partner who is not eren had something to do with the titan stuff(I can remember it).
Ofcourse there is no confirmation but it is possible that it is eren's child...but I dont see why we need a child for the plot at all and let alone eren's child. As to foil the leaders plan it made more sense for her to become pregnant(as it effects the titan power/zacks fluid and she cannot consume to preserve zacks power or other titans power) and that too with a childhood friend nothing to do with royal lineage as it effects the titan powers.
we still have one chapter left so there could be a final bombshell or something

anyway the child is likely reincarnation of ymir and thats why its important to the plot

anyway the child is likely reincarnation of ymir and thats why its important to the plot
meh... anything of the reincarnation type is not really useful to plot, it would just be some kind of sybolism at best. I think the reason is already implied maybe, we just could not figure, maybe re-reading I may get better info since her getting pregnant at that time hindred one of the plot(schemes) if I am correct, though not sure what the exact details were. not going to reread though.

There is a HUGE difference between criticizing not liking where a plot is going in a fictional story, to accusing those people who enjoy a storyline of being Nazis and pro Genoside in real life. Seriously, take a chill pill.

There is a HUGE difference between criticizing not liking where a plot is going in a fictional story, to accusing those people who enjoy a storyline of being Nazis and pro Genoside in real life. Seriously, take a chill pill.
I don't see any criticizing here, you guys just blame characters and author without explanation why exactly you feel dissapointed. And I'm sure it's absolutely not normal thing to support genocide in any shape or form, especially when genocide caused by teenager who isn't even smart tho.
Like I maybe would be able to understand this if this genocide will turn whole planet into paradize lol, but instead we could be sure that after genocide we will also get devastated planet that's is not even suitable for life. This is stupid decision in all terms.

Fucking traitors, Eren should never save you garbage shit in first place, I hope Armien and Mikasa die horrible, fucking disgusting traitors.
Happy that I stop read the manga 10chapters ago, just looking at the end, very worse ending...
Men more and more mangas with bad ending
-Fairy tail ending before 100years was trash, Acnologia was killed very poor.
-Naruto ending was trash, the whole war was trash
-Bleach was rushed, the war himself was not just bad I feel like Kubo get rushed to do that
-Nanatsu was trash, the demon king was the biggest jobber with I ever see in any manga
-Hitman reborn was rushed
-Soma was not that great
-Magi kinda not was great
-Kimetsu no Yaiba was not such bad, but Muzan was portrayal not good enough, we never see any flashback how he became as what he was..

Me so many endings who end shit, I fear really for One piece to get the same spot.
My hope noe lies in Bokunohero,Black Clover and One piece to get a solid/great ending
I’m agreeing on everything you said, Demon slayer had a good ending but I think the Muzan fight could’ve been better. I think Gintama, Haikyuu, Fmab had good endings. Endings are always the most difficult part, you don’t need to satisfy everyone that’s impossible but the mangas you mentioned had bad endings ( Magi and FT had a complete shit last arc in my opinion). I hope D gray man , Vinland Saga and One piece don’t disappoint me