Attack on Titan - Chapter 138 : A Long Dream

Shit that makes absolutely no fucking sense
  • How tf could CHILD Eren have seen the ‘see you later Eren’ moment? He didn’t have the Attack Titan and thus no access to future memories. It’s not even a future memory, it’s a scenario Mikasa imagined so it makes even less sense
  • Eren’s entire motivation was to protect his friends and ensure they lived long and happy lives. He even preserved their titan powers and free will because of it. Yet he was content to let the centipede fuck everyone up and showed no concern whatsoever for any of the 104th? Wtf?
  • Eren you can crystallise yourself and your neck you fucking ding dong. Wtf?

Sigh.

Shit tier ending is confirmed. Whatever happened to Isayama's courageous storytelling that brought us to this point? We should have had a dark, The Last of Us style ending where Mikasa betrays her side and saves Eren, damning the world in the process. Whatever happened to her amazing quote that got at the heart of her character?

Isayama lacked the courage to bring this story to the conclusion it truly deserved. And there are still so many unresolved plot points!
What a waste.
The main character has been sleeping for the entire ending arc! At least this ending was better than Tokyo Ghoul's. But not by all that much.

are we really left with one piece to deliver a magnum opus ending.....
literally every other mangas dont end well.

I tought AOT is the one, I guess there is still 139 but I dont know what to feel.
  1. if it ends with eren/ymir genocide there would be bunch of cliffhanger left to cover
  2. if it ends with piece it wouldn't feel significant because yams doesntt give the same development to mikasa/armong as he does with eren
  3. if it ends with timeloop, it is literally conflcting with the core theme of the story which is to move forward
we really need more than 1 chapter for this
Mangas end the way author plans them. Sometimes, it depends on editors too. We, readers, always feel like it should end the some other way because of our expectations but Isayama planned the end a while ago. I generally, do not mind this ending.
Post automatically merged:

Sigh.

Shit tier ending is confirmed. Whatever happened to Isayama's courageous storytelling that brought us to this point? We should have had a dark, The Last of Us style ending where Mikasa betrays her side and saves Eren, damning the world in the process. Whatever happened to her amazing quote that got at the heart of her character?

Isayama lacked the courage to bring this story to the conclusion it truly deserved. And there are still so many unresolved plot points!
What a waste.
The main character has been sleeping for the entire ending arc! At least this ending was better than Tokyo Ghoul's. But not by all that much.
So, you are saying that the author does not know how to end his own work? I think, it is ok to leave some plot points unresolved. I mean, I get that it is a story but generally we never know the full truth of anything. Isayama is also catering and writing to the Japanese audience and he planned the end a long time ago. I actually like it and the manga is ending the way I expected it to.
Post automatically merged:

Shit that makes absolutely no fucking sense
  • How tf could CHILD Eren have seen the ‘see you later Eren’ moment? He didn’t have the Attack Titan and thus no access to future memories. It’s not even a future memory, it’s a scenario Mikasa imagined so it makes even less sense
  • Eren’s entire motivation was to protect his friends and ensure they lived long and happy lives. He even preserved their titan powers and free will because of it. Yet he was content to let the centipede fuck everyone up and showed no concern whatsoever for any of the 104th? Wtf?
  • Eren you can crystallise yourself and your neck you fucking ding dong. Wtf?

There is still one more chapter left! Hopefully, we get the answer to those questions!

In the beginning Eren wakes up from a long dream. I suspect he 'woke' up after older Eren died. Ymir is definitely going to do something. She was observing this whole thing from outside of PATHS.

Last edited:
Fucking traitors, Eren should never save you garbage shit in first place, I hope Armien and Mikasa die horrible, fucking disgusting traitors.
Happy that I stop read the manga 10chapters ago, just looking at the end, very worse ending...
Men more and more mangas with bad ending
-Fairy tail ending before 100years was trash, Acnologia was killed very poor.
-Naruto ending was trash, the whole war was trash
-Bleach was rushed, the war himself was not just bad I feel like Kubo get rushed to do that
-Nanatsu was trash, the demon king was the biggest jobber with I ever see in any manga
-Hitman reborn was rushed
-Soma was not that great
-Magi kinda not was great
-Kimetsu no Yaiba was not such bad, but Muzan was portrayal not good enough, we never see any flashback how he became as what he was..

Me so many endings who end shit, I fear really for One piece to get the same spot.
My hope noe lies in Bokunohero,Black Clover and One piece to get a solid/great ending

Last edited:
Fucking traitors, Eren should never save you garbage shit in first place, I hope Armien and Mikasa die horrible, fucking disgusting traitors.
Happy that I stop read the manga 10chapters ago, just looking at the end, very worse ending...
Men more and more mangas with bad ending
-Fairy tail ending before 100years was trash, Acnologia was killed very poor.
-Naruto ending was trash, the whole war was trash
-Bleach was rushed, the war himself was not just bad I feel like Kubo get rushed to do that
-Nanatsu was trash, the demon king was the biggest jobber with I ever see in any manga
-Hitman reborn was rushed
-Soma was not that great
-Magi kinda not was great
-Kimetsu no Yaiba was not such bad, but Muzan was portrayal not good enough, we never see any flashback how he became as what he was..

Me so many endings who end shit, I fear really for One piece to get the same spot.
My hope noe lies in Bokunohero,Black Clover and One piece to get a solid/great ending
Naruto ending isn't that bad, to be honest. Naruto achieved his dream, sasuke became good again, most plot got wrapped up.
Fairy tail is a bad series, it's not surprise that it gets trash ending too lol.

Naruto ending isn't that bad, to be honest. Naruto achieved his dream, sasuke became good again, most plot got wrapped up.
In compare to the masterpiece what Naruto was before bro? I think the war wasn´t really good, ofc Naruto ending>Fairy tail ending but still as someone who really love the serie I was really disappointed when the manga end in that way. Most things where rushed to much, do you not feel the same?

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Fairy tail is a bad series, it's not surprise that it gets trash ending too lol.
The way Naruto achieved his dream was trash and Sasuke getting redeemed after killing a ton of innocent people and attempting to kill the Kages is also trash

In compare to the masterpiece what Naruto was before bro? I think the war wasn´t really good, ofc Naruto ending>Fairy tail ending but still as someone who really love the serie I was really disappointed when the manga end in that way. Most things where rushed to much, do you not feel the same?
I agree that the war was trash. But the ending fulfilled the premise of the series, which was about naruto becoming hokage. I don't say it's a great ending, but it is acceptable ending.

The way Naruto achieved his dream was trash and Sasuke getting redeemed after killing a ton of innocent people and attempting to kill the Kages is also trash
why is it trash? Naruto earned the leader position and he got it after several years of experiences. It's been a long time since i read naruto, but pretty sure sasuke was only responsible for the deaths of some samurai, danzo, and the guard ninja at killer bee place. I won't really say it's "tons of innocent people". And to be fair, sasuke and naruto just saved everyone life at the end of the war so they owed sasuke that.

I agree that the war was trash. But the ending fulfilled the premise of the series, which was about naruto becoming hokage.
Be honest I want to the see last chapter the way how Naruto becoming a hokage with putting his own though about all what happen, what all he do to became a hokage and what a most, what is mean for him to beeing a hokage. Would love to see a allround put up work to finish everything with Naruto own though.