Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
:lusalty:liking every post is breaking my fingers
Same applied to Mango, that's intriguing.

I had theorized that Zoro D. Goat or Reddot etc. could be present in the game but also that scum could pretend to be one of them by liking all posts in order to position themselves more off radar.

I wonder how many of these liking roles Reborn would genuinely handcraft.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This doesn‘t make an inch of sense. If I think somebody is scum, I want them gone.
we have the entire day to decide that

we have other days as well

if ur scum ur gna progressively build more interactions with other players and ur flip will be even better to iso

but if u r a vocal town and we lynch u day 1 then it hurts us more than if u r a scum and we let u live day 1

so the risk outweighs the reward. i wont lynch u unless im more certain

if ur scum ur gna progressively build more interactions with other players and ur flip will be even better to iso

but if u r a vocal town and we lynch u day 1 then it hurts us more than if u r a scum and we let u live day 1

So you are a coward. Since when is Town Usopp that cautious? I don‘t buy it.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Same applied to Mango, that's intriguing.

I had theorized that Zoro D. Goat or Reddot etc. could be present in the game but also that scum could pretend to be one of them by liking all posts in order to position themselves more off radar.

I wonder how many of these liking roles Reborn would genuinely handcraft.
Actually I just remembered that Mango claimed he does this all the time.

I guess I was right by calling you Usopp the cowardly rat.

One thing is, he does seem to want to keep vocal players alive so he won’t push people on small things. But his reasoning of not pushing those he susses is bad, I mean the dude said that I was real sus for going hard on people but yet doesn’t vote me.

You scared @Go D. Usopp ™ ?
Yep, especially weird since he claims I‘m his strongest scum read. Who doesn‘t push their strongest scum read? This is weird.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You can test me all you want. But there's no way I will leave any of you if you are acting scummy. Leaving active players alive just because they are active isn't how mafia works.

If a townie doesn't wanna get mislynched, then they have to contribute in some way.
Let's get this out of the way @Go D. Usopp ™ . You not wanting to lynch Flower or Fuji, who are evidently the players you suspect most, just because they are active, isn't going to fly. Either that is taken as an apathetic townie, or a scum afraid to push a player who is town.

Not to mention naming them as your suspects, but not advocating for their lynch is simply not a townie move. This entirely defeats the purpose of town's job of finding and eliminating our enemies. Also, Mafia have no other job but to survive the day phase and get into the night so that they can kill again.

Not lynching your suspects essentially goes against town's obligation and helps mafia achieve theirs. I fail to see how your argument is helping town here.
naming people as suspects never constitutes lynching them, specially not when its barely couple hours into day 1. i'm not sure why are you asking me to tunnel on few early day 1 scum reads. this post comes to me as too forced tbh

u dont just go around finding the first person u suspected in the day and call them an enemy and lynch them. thats not how the game works. thats not how town really works.

its better u identify couple ppl that u trust and read as town and slowly but surely isolate all ur suspects in one side then start lynching them like flies. scum will often also either distance or bus themselves. u have to be pretty lucky to lynch a scum day 1, and if u do u wont get much info unless his scummates tried to openly defend them, and even that wont be clear since day reads r often times very mumbled around and townies defend scum all the time.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with lynching a suspicious town for info or to narrow down the PoE. there is also absolutely nothing with letting a scum live if u r not 100% sure they r scum, or not even 70% certain of ur read, specially early in the game.

i am not rly following the logic behind wanting me to tunnel

Emil

Certified Memelord
This doesn‘t make an inch of sense. If I think somebody is scum, I want them gone.
keyword is think

ur not sure, so why risk it?

its how last 2 games were lost

town kept lynching every single active townie cuz they were either paranoid or too lazy to dig deeper, and the game was lost after day 3

dead chat becomes more active than the game and townies start to wonder where is the activity

its more important to identify ur fellow townies than to be a hero and lynch scum just cuz u "think" they r scum

and often times what u think is wrong asfk flower, and this goes for every1 too, me included

keyword is think

ur not sure, so why risk it?

its how last 2 games were lost

town kept lynching every single active townie cuz they were either paranoid or too lazy to dig deeper, and the game was lost after day 3

dead chat becomes more active than the game and townies start to wonder where is the activity

its more important to identify ur fellow townies than to be a hero and lynch scum just cuz u "think" they r scum

and often times what u think is wrong asfk flower, and this goes for every1 too, me included
I don‘t get how Town you could possibly think it‘s a good idea to keep scum me around and alive longer knowing what I‘m capable of as scum. You legit raged because people let me live in WoT.

Status
Not open for further replies.