Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont particularly label someone as 100% scum right away. i need to back it up more than just tones

i hand out red flags first on things i dont like, then push when sm1 shows 3 or so

im gna remain coasting this game tho, lets see how it plays out

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Are you sussing these players because you think they are likely to flip scum or just because you find something off about them but are unsure?

In the latter case I don't find a contradiction within your rationale, except when you say you want them to live longer. What do you mean? It's not a guarantee that you will find better candidates later on.
@Go D. Usopp ™ what do you say about this?

You asserted you want your suspects to live longer in that they are vocal but there's no guarantee that you shall find better candidates later on even if you look for them.

What do you implicate by live longer? This phase merely, or actually beyond this very phase?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don‘t get how Town you could possibly think it‘s a good idea to keep scum me around and alive longer knowing what I‘m capable of as scum. You legit raged because people let me live in WoT.
im not keeping 100% outed scum u alive

im keeping a 60-70% scum read flower alive cuz i dont wanna risk that 30-40% chance she is town

there is a big difference so please dont twist the 2 together

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™ what do you say about this?

You asserted you want your suspects to live longer in that they are vocal but there's no guarantee that you shall find better candidates later on even if you look for them.

What do you implicate by live longer? This phase merely, or actually beyond this very phase?
usually let them live day 1 until more info is built up, or they get invested, or a better read of them comes along.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There‘s no WIFOM at all. It‘s just if you‘re Town and scum reading a player, you should go for them. Hell, you‘re not even questioning me in any way. All you say you scum read me, but no questions asked.
im taking notes of ur gameplay, ur not playing like last game at all

u might have a passive that forces u to ask others for reads tho which is interesting

Emil

Certified Memelord
Post restriction aside, it never crossed your mind that I am a Town and can learn from previous games :kaidowhat:?
i dont like this post actually

u have been telling me entire day to vote u up cuz i scum read u, when i have been telling u im afraid of the 30-40% possibility u turn out town, and now ur telling me that it never crossed my mind that ur town?

thats one more red flag flower. hard lack of consistency there

This argument between Flower and Usopp is strange, and I think it reflects worse on Flower and Fujishiro than on Usopp. All Usopp said was that he had a scum lean on Flower, but not strongly enough that he wanted to push it yet. I don't understand why Flower is trying to goad Usopp into pushing her, especially when she just agreed with me that people should generally back off of her a little bit. Fujishiro is egging Flower on, which is a little contradictory to everything he said about Flower this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.