Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like this post actually

u have been telling me entire day to vote u up cuz i scum read u, when i have been telling u im afraid of the 30-40% possibility u turn out town, and now ur telling me that it never crossed my mind that ur town?

thats one more red flag flower. hard lack of consistency there
I‘m referring to you saying I‘m not like last game here.

This argument between Flower and Usopp is strange, and I think it reflects worse on Flower and Fujishiro than on Usopp. All Usopp said was that he had a scum lean on Flower, but not strongly enough that he wanted to push it yet. I don't understand why Flower is trying to goad Usopp into pushing her, especially when she just agreed with me that people should generally back off of her a little bit. Fujishiro is egging Flower on, which is a little contradictory to everything he said about Flower this morning.
Have you ever seen Usopp not tunneling as Town? Be honest.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This argument between Flower and Usopp is strange, and I think it reflects worse on Flower and Fujishiro than on Usopp. All Usopp said was that he had a scum lean on Flower, but not strongly enough that he wanted to push it yet. I don't understand why Flower is trying to goad Usopp into pushing her, especially when she just agreed with me that people should generally back off of her a little bit. Fujishiro is egging Flower on, which is a little contradictory to everything he said about Flower this morning.
pretty much

feels like fake confidence from her, mixed in with fake hunting

Absolutely. In fact, I'm a little notorious for spending the first day trying to lynch inactive or bad players instead of pursuing reads. It's a good thing when a mafia member lives long enough to produce some interactions before they die.
So why haven’t you been pushing any inactive players? In fact you aren’t pushing anyone atm.

My point with Usopp is based solely of off him not making sense in some regards and meta too, he tunnels a lot as town. And he isn’t doing that rn, he’s too careful.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Absolutely. In fact, I'm a little notorious for spending the first day trying to lynch inactive or bad players instead of pursuing reads. It's a good thing when a mafia member lives long enough to produce some interactions before they die.
so why arent u lynching inactives now robin?

what happened to ur limited posts passive??

u seem to be alright with posting 2 lines

So why haven’t you been pushing any inactive players? In fact you aren’t pushing anyone atm.

My point with Usopp is based solely of off him not making sense in some regards and meta too, he tunnels a lot as town. And he isn’t doing that rn, he’s too careful.
so why arent u lynching inactives now robin?

what happened to ur limited posts passive??

u seem to be alright with posting 2 lines
Don’t sheep off of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.