Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Trying to fish now?
yep

if scum already know, i see 0 reason why town shouldn't

if u dont think scum knows then dont talk about it

u dont have to claim, but atleast try to make me or other townies aware of who u might be by showing us where u hinted it or hinting later on

u saying its pretty obvious who u r, vs ur reaction now doesnt make sense

yep

u dont have to claim, but atleast try to make me or other townies aware of who u might be by showing us where u hinted it or hinting later on

I already said claiming directly in the thread can have severe consequences given the warning.

So nope, I won‘t do that.

Fujishiro is OddOddFruit on steroids

Nah, he isn't me. There's a certain something he is lacking to be called me

You don’t think immediately demanding everyone submit 100 words about their allegiance to him before the first two hours of the day had passed is aggressive? :usoprice:
Allegiance to town not allegiance to me but I am town so you're technically right and that's the best type of right. Also I'm not quite demanding them, just saying that it would really help so if everybody could just be a dear and post one out, it won't take long.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I already said claiming directly in the thread can have severe consequences given the warning.

So nope, I won‘t do that.
Hinting is fine.
Directly claiming is not.
yep

Status
Not open for further replies.