Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
But you haven't pressured inactives a lot if you think scum is more likely nesting there, on top of picking Flower as most suspicious player IIRC. Your overall behaviour suggests that you don't actually believe that scum is more likely to nest amongst inactives. In that case however it would make sense that you are looking to have her live longer through the days.
i actually was

but its hard to do so when im getting voted by every1

i have to not only tell ppl to try wagons on inactives

but have to also tell them why are they wrong about their votes on me

and in both games i failed and ended up with most votes for lynch

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Alright, I'm back and caught up. Sorry, real life happened.
Super mario has returned.
keyword is think

ur not sure, so why risk it?

its how last 2 games were lost

town kept lynching every single active townie cuz they were either paranoid or too lazy to dig deeper, and the game was lost after day 3

dead chat becomes more active than the game and townies start to wonder where is the activity

its more important to identify ur fellow townies than to be a hero and lynch scum just cuz u "think" they r scum

and often times what u think is wrong asfk flower, and this goes for every1 too, me included
I like this post. I actually think this is a very legit response to his behavior, and I support it. I also agree that Flower is looking worse and worse the more she open her foodbox. I am town leaning on this serene Usopp. I like your new style, much better than the "hyper active Usopp" You're more consise, communicate better and all that without drowning the thread. I think this is a good level up.
@Go D. Usopp ™ what do you say about this?

You asserted you want your suspects to live longer in that they are vocal but there's no guarantee that you shall find better candidates later on even if you look for them.

What do you implicate by live longer? This phase merely, or actually beyond this very phase?
I gotta agree with Usopp here, so long there is doubt I'd rather push them than just kill them off without any kind of evidence. However if there are no better candidates I'd argue that it would be best to go for those you are leaning towards being mafia, because in the very least it will contain some kind of information that should help us further.
Post restriction aside, it never crossed your mind that I am a Town and can learn from previous games :kaidowhat:?
Of course, but the person you are doesn't change that easily. I'm not saying that you cannot, but I gotta agree with the general consensus here, I don't think you're making things better for yourself unfortunately.
Either way, my great confidence and resilience tells me that no matter what I cannot vote for anyone else this day.
This argument between Flower and Usopp is strange, and I think it reflects worse on Flower and Fujishiro than on Usopp. All Usopp said was that he had a scum lean on Flower, but not strongly enough that he wanted to push it yet. I don't understand why Flower is trying to goad Usopp into pushing her, especially when she just agreed with me that people should generally back off of her a little bit. Fujishiro is egging Flower on, which is a little contradictory to everything he said about Flower this morning.
I agree with this sentiment.
Usopp is right, I don't have much of a clue what you are all talking about when it vomes to flavour stuff. There's no way I'm going to understand the references and inside jokes that could end up being important information.
I agree with this sentiment.
But you haven't pressured inactives a lot if you think scum is more likely nesting there, on top of picking Flower as most suspicious player IIRC. Your overall behaviour suggests that you don't actually believe that scum is more likely to nest amongst inactives. In that case however it would make sense that you are looking to have her live longer through the days.
Mmmm.. I don't know about that assumption, I think that's a bit of a stretch. I think he's more just focusing on the one in front of him, though it's hard and may seem inappropriate to just stop the conversation that is going on just to smoke out some inactive.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Huh? What’s the case on Kiwi? I haven’t noticed anything strange out of her...
Actually, scratch that...I just ISO’d her and realized she’s been acting wacky - some fluff, a lot of speculating on the factions that could possibly be in the game, and tussling with Fuji before ultimately saying he’s town in the middle of it. Not really liking any of it, now that I’ve checked her out.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
However if there are no better candidates I'd argue that it would be best to go for those you are leaning towards being mafia, because in the very least it will contain some kind of information that should help us further.
Indeed, my focal point was based off the notion that in general going after less sussed people implicates from one's personal point of view risking a mislynch more, and the other side of the coin is to keep a vocal player alive, but in reality it takes only a few to push inactives enough to pressure them fiercefully enough and so in general not let the game "die out", and we are full.

However if Usopp actually truly believes that scum is more likely to hide amongst inactives then his rationale would make finally sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.