Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, my focal point was based off the notion that in general going after less sussed people implicates from one's personal point of view risking a mislynch more, and the other side of the coin is to keep a vocal player alive, but in reality it takes only a few to push inactives enough to pressure them fiercefully enough and so in general not let the game "die out", and we are full.

However if Usopp actually truly believes that scum is more likely to hide amongst inactives then his rationale would make finally sense to me.
You’re being very fluffy this game, not accusing anyone stubbornly?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Indeed, my focal point was based off the notion that in general going after less sussed people implicates from one's personal point of view risking a mislynch more, and the other side of the coin is to keep a vocal player alive, but in reality it takes only a few to push inactives enough to pressure them fiercefully enough and so in general not let the game "die out", and we are full.

However if Usopp actually truly believes that scum is more likely to hide amongst inactives then his rationale would make finally sense to me.
of the top 3~4 players, u likely might have 1 scum

of the top 3~4 inactifags, u might have about 2 scum

usually scum would like to keep their post count in the middle, not too much info given, and not too afk to garner sus

its about exposing these ningens with fake hunting, and i hink kiwi might be one. flower is possible too but shes active and would be more detrimental to lose if town

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
of the top 3~4 players, u likely might have 1 scum

of the top 3~4 inactifags, u might have about 2 scum

usually scum would like to keep their post count in the middle, not too much info given, and not too afk to garner sus

its about exposing these ningens with fake hunting, and i hink kiwi might be one. flower is possible too but shes active and would be more detrimental to lose if town
Let's not call them "inactifags" lest you get @Jew D. Boy to shoot a coup de boo on you.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
also i dont rly like how midnight is getting a free pass just cuz hes liking posts

hes practically non contributing to anything and if this remained by day 2 hes gna have to get a full check

same goes to tobi, seraph, rayan, and honestly all inactives that fluff mostly for post count
How am I not counted in that?
I am literally the worst offender this game.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You lack some Beta edge. Not voting anyone or?
I can’t believe I’m about to say this...but I don’t hate Final’s meta so far. I think lacking that edge is actually a sign that he’s gonna try harder this game and not be so frivolous with his posts, which might be a big assumption this early on...won’t say I lean either way on him, but I’m liking him a lot more right now than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.