Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You say that as if he doesn’t have more posts (that count) on this forum than numbers 2-4 on the leaderboard combined :lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

Rhea currently gets my vote on the inactives, with Rayan close behind. Tobs doesn’t look great with having nothing but null reads after catching up, but he’s been inattentive as town plenty of times in the past, and I can’t really remember all the others who haven’t chimed in much/at all.
i tone read rhea as town surprisingly

what about her makes her the better inactive lynch compared to others like midnight, tobi, seraph, rayan etc..

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I can say that this person isn't a mod, but I have no clue as to what the informers are, or who they are. I have, however, heard the term spoken many times.
Check the spoilered image in my sig, we’ve added a few new members since it was made but that’s most of us.
I feel like... If I'm in this game, I'm either mafia or at least Indie. So Mods sound bad rn
You and Kiwi have both speculated this, but I have reason to believe it may not be true.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i tone read rhea as town surprisingly

what about her makes her the better inactive lynch compared to others like midnight, tobi, seraph, rayan etc..
Mostly the same reason you sus Kiwi, it’s a matter of tone - fighting Fuji for his RNG vote didn’t sound like the funny/light Rhea to me, and I’m kinda uniquely qualified to notice the difference with her. As far as the ones you listed: Midnight’s definitely coasting, but he does that no matter what his alignment; I gave my thoughts on Tobs and Rayan previously; Sera...I don’t know about him yet.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't see any spoilers
added new members

still no usopp

:pepehands:
Your time will come, just keep doing what you’re doing around the forum :wellwell:
Are you soft claiming a mod role like Flower?
I’m saying I have reason to believe it’s not true, that conclusion can be drawn in a couple of ways. You wanna tell me if your role belongs to one of the two groups, or are we just swinging our dicks here?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mostly the same reason you sus Kiwi, it’s a matter of tone - fighting Fuji for his RNG vote didn’t sound like the funny/light Rhea to me, and I’m kinda uniquely qualified to notice the difference with her. As far as the ones you listed: Midnight’s definitely coasting, but he does that no matter what his alignment; I gave my thoughts on Tobs and Rayan previously; Sera...I don’t know about him yet.
u think rhea was faking her reaction to fuji?

she didnt realize the rng vote until sm1 pointed it out to her iirc

midnight could be trying new style of coasting but faking having a passive to spam likes

and even if not fake, this passive is honestly NAI but midnight's been given alot of freedom cuz of it

there is no way all of rhea, tobi, rayan, midnight, sera r scum. most r gna be apathetic townies, and its rly hard to find which is which if we dont even bother bringing them to light

Status
Not open for further replies.