Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Your time will come, just keep doing what you’re doing around the forum :wellwell:

I’m saying I have reason to believe it’s not true, that conclusion can be drawn in a couple of ways. You wanna tell me if your role belongs to one of the two groups, or are we just swinging our dicks here?
Thank you, no, my person is not part of the informers.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
u think rhea was faking her reaction to fuji?

she didnt realize the rng vote until sm1 pointed it out to her iirc

midnight could be trying new style of coasting but faking having a passive to spam likes

and even if not fake, this passive is honestly NAI but midnight's been given alot of freedom cuz of it

there is no way all of rhea, tobi, rayan, midnight, sera r scum. most r gna be apathetic townies, and its rly hard to find which is which if we dont even bother bringing them to light
Nope, I think her reaction was genuine...and not the kind of playful thing response she would normally have if she appreciated the humor of the situation. Even after she was told it was RNG, she seemed more displeased than someone would be if it was knowingly in jest. Midnight spam liking every posts should tell all of us who he is, whether or not that user is considered town is still in dispute.
Post automatically merged:

My role has nothing to do with anything relevant on WG
Being that this is literally the WG user game, I find this extremely difficult to believe :pepeke:

Alright, I'm back and caught up. Sorry, real life happened.
Super mario has returned.

I like this post. I actually think this is a very legit response to his behavior, and I support it. I also agree that Flower is looking worse and worse the more she open her foodbox. I am town leaning on this serene Usopp. I like your new style, much better than the "hyper active Usopp" You're more consise, communicate better and all that without drowning the thread. I think this is a good level up.

I gotta agree with Usopp here, so long there is doubt I'd rather push them than just kill them off without any kind of evidence. However if there are no better candidates I'd argue that it would be best to go for those you are leaning towards being mafia, because in the very least it will contain some kind of information that should help us further.

Of course, but the person you are doesn't change that easily. I'm not saying that you cannot, but I gotta agree with the general consensus here, I don't think you're making things better for yourself unfortunately.
Either way, my great confidence and resilience tells me that no matter what I cannot vote for anyone else this day.

I agree with this sentiment.

I agree with this sentiment.

Mmmm.. I don't know about that assumption, I think that's a bit of a stretch. I think he's more just focusing on the one in front of him, though it's hard and may seem inappropriate to just stop the conversation that is going on just to smoke out some inactive.
@T-Pein™ talk, you've been silent all this time
Tf happened, where is my memelord.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Tf happened, where is my memelord.
I know your wishes and hopes has summoned me here to lighten the mood, but I figured that I should try to contribute at least a little bit!
Me, Super Mario will help town, because I have town-read myself.

Everyone should fear me, as before you know it I will steal everyone's, but JDB and FinalB's, liver.

I know your wishes and hopes has summoned me here to lighten the mood, but I figured that I should try to contribute at least a little bit!
Me, Super Mario will help town, because I have town-read myself.

Everyone should fear me, as before you know it I will steal everyone's, but JDB and FinalB's, liver.
Aaaaaa, I guess I’ll be going back to doing dice reads after this. Someone had to take up the mantle of fun that you’re about to drop 🥺

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He sounds pretty genuinely annoyed :doffytroll:
I have no doubt that’s the case, but acting like they’re not someone here is a complete crock and you know it.
Oh they're on WG. Just... Not a significant part of WG. They peaked on OJ.
That’s different from saying they aren’t on WG at all, but fine. So you think that between mods and Informers, the former are more likely to be scum?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I, Super Mario, have turned the tides.

But it wasn't even my intention. I merely brought it to your attention.
However I would be happy to oblige in a push-lynch, I am unfortunately unable to have any leeway in my votes. Once my vote has been placed, it cannot be moved for the remainder of the phase. I will yet again utter these words, so that no misunderstandings are made.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I, Super Mario, have turned the tides.

But it wasn't even my intention. I merely brought it to your attention.
However I would be happy to oblige in a push-lynch, I am unfortunately unable to have any leeway in my votes. Once my vote has been placed, it cannot be moved for the remainder of the phase. I will yet again utter these words, so that no misunderstandings are made.
I had a passive like that in the last game when I was scum :sus:Have you placed one yet? If not, don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.