Status
Not open for further replies.
u think rhea was faking her reaction to fuji?

she didnt realize the rng vote until sm1 pointed it out to her iirc

midnight could be trying new style of coasting but faking having a passive to spam likes

and even if not fake, this passive is honestly NAI but midnight's been given alot of freedom cuz of it

there is no way all of rhea, tobi, rayan, midnight, sera r scum. most r gna be apathetic townies, and its rly hard to find which is which if we dont even bother bringing them to light
I dont trust Midnight fully, only reason i'm not going for him rn is because i got bigger fish to fry.

As for Tobi, i'll say one thing. He's always inactive, there are subtle differences to his scum and town meta though but i cant see it atm, ill need atleast till tomorrow.

Sera is NAI, he always coasts due to work and all, but we can test him out if you want.

Rayan is climbing up the scum ranks for me.

Out of alll of them he's the one i want to push most, well with Queen and Nat.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Listen, this isn’t a position I thought I had to defend this much. I told you it’s basically the same as your sus on Kiwi, and I didn’t ask you half a dozen follow up questions. Based on what I know about Rhea, both her personality and meta in this game, that reaction seemed both genuine and scummy, like she felt she’d been caught by random chance and wanted to lash out. It’s not much to go on, which is why I’m waiting until she comes back to make any further judgments, and I think I have another theory about other players with more smoke that I’d like to keep pursuing right now.
well i dont need just info, someone has to analyze whats going on

good food for iso

its different from the kiwi case cuz u think shes genuine, yet think shes worst than midnight and the rest, which is contradictory in itself thats y i was wondering whats the basis of this mislead.

i think this is good for now, i dont particularly scum read u not rhea this game (yet), but more posts form her would definitely be good

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I didn't read that post and was about to sleep. We can push Kiwi later, i was reading the last pages and saw Mango tag T-pein saying he hasnt posted once. And so i'd like him to do so.
Sassuga Fuji-kun
I commented on this earlier, it could be him trying to hide in plain sight but he does seem to be contributing a little in spite of the fluff.
Sassuga Jew D. Town. You are very sharp! But this is to be expected from a Franky fan!
:cheers:

good food for iso

its different from the kiwi case cuz u think shes genuine, yet think shes worst than midnight and the rest, which is contradictory in itself thats y i was wondering whats the basis of this mislead.

i think this is good for now, i dont particularly scum read u not rhea this game (yet), but more posts form her would definitely be good
Ffs man, he thinks Rhea's reaction is genuine. As in she was legitimately upset i voted her, like she's been caught.

As of right now, i'm just keeping him under the radar. He was doing something very similar during the Valntines game D1, well besides the fact that he's actually kinda game solving rn.Its really weird you are right.

Mind giving me some full reasoning?

Also who else besides him do you suspect?
Other than Mango I'm also suspecting Midnight for also fluffing. I heard that he fluffs as either alignment and I always find myself scum reading players who fluff.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

good food for iso

Let me be unequivocal about a few things: I don’t think it’s automatically contradictory for a genuine reaction can come from scum; Rhea is my biggest sus of the inactives, but I don’t think we need to neglect the actives; I have bigger susses among the actives at the moment that I’d rather pursue. I know you feel the opposite, and I’m fine with you chasing that thread while I do my thing because they could both yield pertinent information. Still, because I’m curious...

@RheanaeL When you come online, can you tell me if your character is a mod or an Informer? Just say if they’re one of the two or neither, you don’t have to specify.

Ffs man, he thinks Rhea's reaction is genuine. As in she was legitimately upset i voted her, like she's been caught.
But i'm not about to repeat the valentine's BS where Light was pushing her. I feel llike they are kind of similar to be honest and she was town there.

Though Town Rhea talks, in the thread.

She just disappeared after i voted her. Could be sleeping though.

Status
Not open for further replies.