Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy Why do you think the informers are scum? I saw you say it's just a theory and is there another reason or is that just it?
When it comes down to brass tacks, the Informer thing is just a part of the explanation, not the point itself. It’s more like the framing device for some things I noticed that didn’t add up to me:
Fuji: Informer
TAC: Neither/unspecified
Usopp: Neither
Queen: Neither
Juliet: Informer
Mango: Neither
Tobs: One of the two
Nat: One of the two
Kiwi: Unspecified

Aight, I think I’m ready to present this theory.

I believe Flower; she hinted at her role, and if I read it right, I think she’s a mod and I’m fairly certain I know which one.

I’ll admit this - I am also a mod, and I’m town, so that’s why I’ve been trying to figure this out between mods and Informers. Kiwi’s very first post, not too long after what Flower said, was used to discredit the notion straight out of hand.

Let’s focus a bit more on Kiwi first - like I said earlier, I don’t care for anything she’s said so far, mainly how she was pushing Fuji before suddenly calling him town out of nowhere:

TAC has also been very insistent that Fuji’s town, on top of agreeing with Kiwi that mods are likely scum:

So Fuji, who has claimed to be an Informer (which I can actually confirm after using an action to learn his role), is getting support from two people who believe that the mods are our scum faction, something Flower and I can both say isn’t true. I think Kiwi fought him as a bussing effort, whereas TAC took the other path and buddied with him to give him some more street cred. I think Fuji’s the one I wanna flip since I know who he is, and if that role comes up as scum, Informers are the bad guys as I’ve suggested and TAC/Kiwi/potentially Juliet who claimed to be one are the rest of the team. Won’t act like this is all set in stone, but I think it’s enough to go on right now.

Vote Lynch Fuji @Reborn @Noctis

I was very explicit that I wasn’t asking anyone to say which one they are, just whether they were one of the two or a user that doesn’t fall under either category. The fact that you responded like this only makes me more confident you know which is which.

Status
Not open for further replies.