Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Tris @Kvothe Kingkiller @RayanOO @T-Pein™ are you guys caught up, what are your thoughts.
I skimmed through the thread since you guy talk sooo much.

Personally, I liked Jew’s theory about the imformers. But not every imformer is gonna be scum. I saw that someone mentioned that mods could be scums too. Then it should be Nat, Kiwi and Rayan if we combine imf. and mods. I mean the roles.

Why are we voting Flowa btw?

Personally, I liked Jew’s theory about the imformers. But not every imformer is gonna be scum. I saw that someone mentioned that mods could be scums too. Then it should be Nat, Kiwi and Rayan if we combine imf. and mods. I mean the roles.

Because i want her gone. If you want my reasoning i gave it earlier.

in a 24 players game there should be more scum than just 3. But noted.

Who are your gut scum reads rn, just off the top of your head :)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I didn’t even think about this in the course of crafting my theory, but it would absolutely work...that would also vibe with Fuji’s role being a townie Informer, because it’s not one of those three :christindeed:

I didn’t even think about this in the course of crafting my theory, but it would absolutely work...that would also vibe with Fuji’s role being a townie Informer, because it’s not one of those three :christindeed:
Didn't you say you were a Mod and town? How would that combine with what she said.

Also do you think Flowa is town yes or no.

And now i'm town? Make up your mind.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Didn't you say you were a Mod and town? How would that combine with what she said.

Also do you think Flowa is town yes or no.

And now i'm town? Make up your mind.
My mod role is not also an Informer, and your Informer role isn’t a mod, so they can both be town if the people who are both things comprise the scum roles.
Post automatically merged:

Also, Fuji, I already unvoted you, so unless you wanna ramp this up again, I’d say you should take me cooling off on you as a good thing :kata:

Yuelyn

Because i want her gone. If you want my reasoning i gave it earlier.

in a 24 players game there should be more scum than just 3. But noted.

Who are your gut scum reads rn, just off the top of your head :)
Oki. Gonna look for it then.

Oh yeah, I know lol. I think the scum teams are mods/imformers combined. Of course if there are more than one.

Robin
Flowa
Rhea
And maybe odd.

I thought of you too, but you might have passive or something because you are acting weird imo lol.

Oh yeah, I know lol. I think the scum teams are mods/imformers combined. Of course if there are more than one.

Robin
Flowa
Rhea
And maybe odd.

I thought of you too, but you might have passive or something because you are acting weird imo lol.
Ok, so who are the informers. I don't follow the memes around here so tell me who they are and I'll let you know if I am one or not

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHO THE INFORMERS ARE SHOULD REFERENCE THE IMAGE QUOTED IN THIS POST, MAKING THE TEXT LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE ASKS THIS QUESTION

Your time will come, just keep doing what you’re doing around the forum :wellwell:

I’m saying I have reason to believe it’s not true, that conclusion can be drawn in a couple of ways. You wanna tell me if your role belongs to one of the two groups, or are we just swinging our dicks here?

Yuelyn

Ok, so who are the informers. I don't follow the memes around here so tell me who they are and I'll let you know if I am one or not
Reborn, Lanji, Light, Kiwi, Nat, Fuji, Jew, Queen, Rayan, Flowa, Marimo, Rhea, Tobi, Zara, Akai2 and me.

That’s not everyone, but they are likely to be in the game. I mentioned Rayan, Nat and Kiwi specifically because they are also mods.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHO THE INFORMERS ARE SHOULD REFERENCE THE IMAGE QUOTED IN THIS POST, MAKING THE TEXT LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE ASKS THIS QUESTION
Reborn, Lanji, Light, Kiwi, Nat, Fuji, Jew, Queen, Rayan, Flowa, Marimo, Rhea, Tobi, Zara, Akai2 and me.

That’s not everyone, but they are likely to be in the game. I mentioned Rayan, Nat and Kiwi specifically because they are also mods.
I am none of them

My mod role is not also an Informer, and your Informer role isn’t a mod, so they can both be town if the people who are both things comprise the scum roles.
Post automatically merged:

Also, Fuji, I already unvoted you, so unless you wanna ramp this up again, I’d say you should take me cooling off on you as a good thing :kata:
I didn't see you unvote me, shows you how much i cared about that, but aight.

Robin
Flowa
Rhea
And maybe odd.

I thought you werent sure why i wanted Flowa gone, do you have your own reasoning or is it because i do?

Anyways thanks bb :smoothy:

Thoughts on Nat?

Status
Not open for further replies.