Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I didn't see you unvote me, shows you how much i cared about that, but aight.

I thought you werent sure why i wanted Flowa gone, do you have your own reasoning or is it because i do?

Anyways thanks bb :smoothy:

Thoughts on Nat?
Fuji, I really don’t like the constant attitude, especially when I’m starting to come around on your alignment...you don’t need to throw a barb about not caring what I say, that’s completely unnecessary. I’m not asking you to be grateful or anything, but you can pull back five percent on the sass without losing the effect.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I didn't see you unvote me, shows you how much i cared about that, but aight.

I thought you werent sure why i wanted Flowa gone, do you have your own reasoning or is it because i do?

Anyways thanks bb :smoothy:

Thoughts on Nat?
Flowa is scum until proven otherwise. I just wanted to know why. I thought you have a specific reason or something. I have no problem with voting her.

Let me read back first. I don’t remember anything she said. :catcry:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay, I said 10 minutes and I was right on time, right? .......right?
In fact, I’d like anyone and everyone who hasn’t so far to answer this question - are you a mod/Informer, or neither?
I'm an informer and town and not a mod.

i knew she was al sama, that's why I hated you buying her claim
I don't think Flower is Al sama. I think she claimed someone else. If someone wants to hint Al sama I think there's a very easy way to do it - Just kill the fun.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Okay, I said 10 minutes and I was right on time, right? .......right?

I'm an informer and town and not a mod.

I don't think Flower is Al sama. I think she claimed someone else. If someone wants to hint Al sama I think there's a very easy way to do it - Just kill the fun.
So other than TAC and Kiwi, everybody else has admitted to being either a mod or Informer, or neither one...operating under the assumption that the three people who are both things could be the scum roles, I still think it’s very telling that those two didn’t answer in any affirmative way. Even Usopp, who actively disagreed with my methods, answered the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.