Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Good Morning I just catched up

I'm particularly wary of a few people.

Tobi: Like Odd pointed out, he runned an RNG picking 4 people to decide on a lynch but as far as I remember he wasn't strongly pushing on those people at all before am I right? Or even soft pushing on all 4. It's a weird move considering how little he has posted / contributed and then disappeared.

TAC: He voted Flower right after her wagon on her was restarted. That's scummy in itself because he is well aware what jumping on a wagon immediately implicates... it didn't feel like genuine timing; so I wonder if his objective was to make that wagon gain momentum and I didn't like it at all.

why are you so sure? it can benefit mafia too at certain situations
No. It usually doesn’t benefit them. Giving Town more time to discuss is not helping them.

And last Noctis game it was also a Town ability while scum could shorten the day:

[Active - Above All] - Kushinaare the supreme authority, no one can mess with you. You can once in the game push the day phase into an extra 12 hours. [1 Shot]

Tobi: Like Odd pointed out, he runned an RNG picking 4 people to decide on a lynch but as far as I remember he wasn't strongly pushing on those people at all before am I right? Or even soft pushing on all 4. It's a weird move considering how little he has posted / contributed and then disappeared.
it's just a throwback joke, also the rest of your post seems just a desperate attempt at making a detailed post. sus

No. It usually doesn’t benefit them. Giving Town more time to discuss is not helping them.
it can also give more time to scum to convince town

And last Noctis game it was also a Town ability while scum could shorten the day:

[Active - Above All] - Kushinaare the supreme authority, no one can mess with you. You can once in the game push the day phase into an extra 12 hours. [1 Shot]
irrelevant every game is different

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
it's just a throwback joke, also the rest of your post seems just a desperate attempt at making a detailed post. sus
Why do you feel so agitated?

When I make my analyses I happen to be thorough in highlighting what's wrong or not about a player. It's thorough enough but in no shape or form it does look a desperate attempt.

Desperate for what? I'm not even being sussed much in this game whatsover, so what would the point be?

Status
Not open for further replies.