Status
Not open for further replies.
For somebody so perceptive he's a bit bad at reading between the lines.

Thought I was Nat when my posts imply that I thought it was him...either too busy to notice stuff or scum.
He also was doing the exact same thing he accused me of when he thought i was scum, ''making up fanfics''.

When i told him about Queen, he said that he saw something like a discussion about scum hunting but that's all read. That never happened. I never spoke to Queen about hunting scum.

And this is not the first time he was either wrong or just vague about what he thought he read, its super lazy and i saw town Lindt, he is anything but Lazy.

Last night i tagged him and he said that he was 10 pages behind and catching up, once he caught up he didn't offer anything substantial sans discussing your role with Jew, and harping on to the Usopp thing again.

I think he is scum and i am willing to go for a Lynch on him.

And that precludes him from being scum? Even mafia has to follow the rules with certain abilities.

I will repeat, and this is one of very few things about which I am completely certain - Fuji is not Light.

If it was “clearly” anything, there’d be no need for discussion. It’s fine if you wanna do the same thing as last game and intentionally miss what’s right in front of you; didn’t do you or anyone much good then, and it won’t now, but I can’t tell you what to do.

Read what I’ve written, y’all have got to stop asking for reads when there’s literally 100+ pages of pretext for that question.
I didnt mean he cant be scum.

Alright i'll come out and say it, Begining of the day phase i received a message telling me that i've joined the Luffy Fanclub. I don't know what that means really, the only Luffy fan i know that might be in the game is Nat.

But i'd like to go for Lindt today, can you read my post and tell me what you think.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Last game you clinged on to a stupid theory of Usopp slip because you were scum.

Are you clinging on to this stupid one that TAC isn't forced because you're scum again?
I didn’t have half as much to go on with Usopp in that game as I feel I do with TAC/Kiwi in this one. Don’t join me in this, but trust that if either of them flips scum, I’ll be doing more than just taking a look at you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I didnt mean he cant be scum.

Alright i'll come out and say it, Begining of the day phase i received a message telling me that i've joined the Luffy Fanclub. I don't know what that means really, the only Luffy fan i know that might be in the game is Nat.

But i'd like to go for Lindt today, can you read my post and tell me what you think.
Which post? I don’t have any real read on Lind yet.

He also was doing the exact same thing he accused me of when he thought i was scum, ''making up fanfics''.

When i told him about Queen, he said that he saw something like a discussion about scum hunting but that's all read. That never happened. I never spoke to Queen about hunting scum.

And this is not the first time he was either wrong or just vague about what he thought he read, its super lazy and i saw town Lindt, he is anything but Lazy.

Last night i tagged him and he said that he was 10 pages behind and catching up, once he caught up he didn't offer anything substantial sans discussing your role with Jew, and harping on to the Usopp thing again.

I think he is scum and i am willing to go for a Lynch on him.
@Juliet @Natalija @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @LuthonTheDragDown @Tobi @Midnight Delight @MangoSenpai @T-Pein™

Thoughts on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.