Status
Not open for further replies.
for lurking and more inactive players, Midnight because he’s just been fluffing and playing dumb. The last time I played with him when he was town he was more interested in game solving compared to now.
I only played with this lad once but something strange I noticed is that he is upset that the day got extended.
he was happy with Flower getting lynched....
but I read flower as town.
thoughts on flower?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Flower was getting voted up, extending the DP is a way to save herself too if you look at it this way, was she the leading wagon before the phase was extended?
Viewing it from that perspective is possible. But I doubt a scum would be given the ability to extend the day phase. In any case, if that's what it looks like to you, then these votes on me and her sudden vote on me should make her even more suspicious to you.

In another way, it can also be looked at a townie ability and a townie using it to extend the day phase to give town more time to discuss and maybe to help town avoid a mislynch in her lynch.

He said he likes to go for inactives and is even famous for it, i called him out on it. He didn't answer back.
If he hasn't come back it does look suspicious, but he might just be busy. Tag him maybe. He might respond. The game does move fast, and for us who are busy catching up is a pain and time consuming.
Yes that was the basis of her sussing me, that i town read Flowa after learning her role. But she mentioned that only after i decided to vote Flower again, so its trying to reaffirm my thought proccess tbh.

Did you know that i received a message telling me to unvote Flower because shes town or ill suffer the consequences, was it from one of your scummates? :catblush:
I don't know, I took it as her pointing out an inconsistency in your play - That you town read her and then voted her.

If it was my scum team, good job to them I guess. You listened to them and took your vote of Flower.
She acts more like Al than Kiwi though, i mean she even said no talk about anything else but game talk when i quoted Rej to talk about Fire emblem, irc Al came out 2 games ago to say that very same thing when we were fluffing hard. He wanted us to go back to the game.
She does act more like Kiwi, the passive that she mentioned to always keep her cool in the thread sounds like Kiwi as well. But AL fits the bill too.

Viewing it from that perspective is possible. But I doubt a scum would be given the ability to extend the day phase. In any case, if that's what it looks like to you, then these votes on me and her sudden vote on me should make her even more suspicious to you.
I kept my vote on her until i got a message telling me to unvote her because shes town or i'll face the consequences, seemed to me like a frame job. That or some 5d chess from her but doubtful.

In another way, it can also be looked at a townie ability and a townie using it to extend the day phase to give town more time to discuss and maybe to help town avoid a mislynch in her lynch.
Was she the leading wagon the the phase was extended ? No one answered me that.

If he hasn't come back it does look suspicious, but he might just be busy. Tag him maybe. He might respond. The game does move fast, and for us who are busy catching up is a pain and time consuming.
He was tagged several times already, and i just did it again.

I don't know, I took it as her pointing out an inconsistency in your play - That you town read her and then voted her.

If it was my scum team, good job to them I guess. You listened to them and took your vote of Flower.
How is taking my votes off of Flower a good thing for scum? Unless she's scum herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.