Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like I said....
first thing I did when I joined the thread was isolate them.
I really like what they are contributing to the game....
I also give you the benefit of the doubt because you summoned me.
And yes I checked you out.
but maybe you are playing games with me.

I said ??? because he is non contributive imo.
I got nothing to say about him either way.

about flower.
We dont need to lynch,
if they are mafia I will catch them.
I am 100% on point with flower.
not even showing off.
Who do you wanna Lynch right now?

And would you stop going about the Flower thing? She's not getting Lynched atm.

So you feel Lind is contributing? In what way, you say you do ISOs but do you have any posts of his that struck you as something that made you ''reallly like what they are contributing to the game''?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Work can be a bitch. are you caught up? Thought on Robin/FB/Queen?

Hmm, as for our points just Iso me and Flower and Maybe Nat. You'll find them.
I am caught up since I skimmed as fast as possible.
FB mentions that his suspect is Tobi and 3 others? I'm not sure. For him to suspect Tobi makes sense with his gameplay as Tobi previously said FB sounded desperate and FB usually goes after accusation aimed at him. Also Tobi said that Flower extending the day phase is scum. I previously mentioned in my post in this day phase that scum's only obligation is to survive through the day and kill at night. Extending the day phase has no merits for scum. There are abilities that extend the day phase or make the night phase into a "day phase" for scum, but that's usually as a drawback for another ability that scum can use. As such only extending the day phase is a very townie ability, regardless of the reverse psychology stuff.

Robin - I already mentioned in my post to him that he's wasting his "precious" posts when he was defending Flower. He then came in to defend Usopp and say Flower and you were worse. His reasoning for support was that he too, like Usopp, refrains from lynching his suspects sometimes. I can't recall the exact wording but it was something similar. Nothing much after, other than hinting again, heavily this time, that he has some sort of post restriction. So I do think he is a scum lean for me.

Queen - She's another suspect. I already mentioned lynching players who everybody is split on because that will give us the most info. Queen is suspected and town read, so a good informative lynch. But tagging her and making her speak more would be better. I even have my vote on her right now. So I'm still waiting for her to give more input. You mentioned that she was egging you on to vote flower and she said that she saw you two as suspects. I skimmed the posts, but I don't know if she was egging you on or not, but it more so seemed to me that she was saying that you suspected Flower and town read her based on her hints. Which is what made her suspect you. The implications of what she meant by that .... are well a lot. My read is a scum lean on her. It's why I advocated for her to be one of the informative lynches.

I will neither confirm nor deny anything, but go ahead.
Okay, I think you are Kiwi. She's a mod and the only one among them who calls me Lindt.

I am caught up since I skimmed as fast as possible.
FB mentions that his suspect is Tobi and 3 others? I'm not sure. For him to suspect Tobi makes sense with his gameplay as Tobi previously said FB sounded desperate and FB usually goes after accusation aimed at him. Also Tobi said that Flower extending the day phase is scum. I previously mentioned in my post in this day phase that scum's only obligation is to survive through the day and kill at night. Extending the day phase has no merits for scum. There are abilities that extend the day phase or make the night phase into a "day phase" for scum, but that's usually as a drawback for another ability that scum can use. As such only extending the day phase is a very townie ability, regardless of the reverse psychology stuff.

Robin - I already mentioned in my post to him that he's wasting his "precious" posts when he was defending Flower. He then came in to defend Usopp and say Flower and you were worse. His reasoning for support was that he too, like Usopp, refrains from lynching his suspects sometimes. I can't recall the exact wording but it was something similar. Nothing much after, other than hinting again, heavily this time, that he has some sort of post restriction. So I do think he is a scum lean for me.

Queen - She's another suspect. I already mentioned lynching players who everybody is split on because that will give us the most info. Queen is suspected and town read, so a good informative lynch. But tagging her and making her speak more would be better. I even have my vote on her right now. So I'm still waiting for her to give more input. You mentioned that she was egging you on to vote flower and she said that she saw you two as suspects. I skimmed the posts, but I don't know if she was egging you on or not, but it more so seemed to me that she was saying that you suspected Flower and town read her based on her hints. Which is what made her suspect you. The implications of what she meant by that .... are well a lot. My read is a scum lean on her. It's why I advocated for her to be one of the informative lynches.

Okay, I think you are Kiwi. She's a mod and the only one among them who calls me Lindt.
Wrong. I just call you that to shorten your UN.

Why ? You acted when i told you people were voting him and that you'll have to answer for when he flips scum.

To which you voted him, either you know he's scum or you got scared by what i said. Either way, not a good look buddy.
It sticks with my overall rationale instead.

I told you that I would like not to mislynch again, conversely, so if I go after someone there has to be some substance and I would like to go with the most popular lynch in order to avoid being called out for mislynches.

I see several players are also pushing for Tobi, it's not just about Lind.

I think that you are probably simply lying in your intentions and pushing his lynch at all costs here. Trying to frame me too in the middle. So you get 2 players out.

Status
Not open for further replies.