Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something springing to my mind regarding Jew.

He voted you yesterday, due to the theory he crafted, but then just lately claimed he sees you as Town? Did I miss some step he undertook later on?
Alright found this post. He dropped me off because i fought back and i wasn't picking up steam. Also the fact that he seems to now think that informer aren't necessarily bad guys but maybe Mod Informers are and im not a mod informer.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I am here. I will say this that I am not scum. As for my lazy behavior or lack of any "perceptive" reads, it doesn't always happen. I'm sure some of you already know how I'm drowning in work and school work. So skimming the thread is all I am capable of right now.

Anyway, I'm not here to prattle on about excuses. I'll address all your points, but could you please post them again?

I am here. I will say this that I am not scum. As for my lazy behavior or lack of any "perceptive" reads, it doesn't always happen. I'm sure some of you already know how I'm drowning in work and school work. So skimming the thread is all I am capable of right now.

Anyway, I'm not here to prattle on about excuses. I'll address all your points, but could you please post them again?
Why did you think I was Nat?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If enough people are on him

What a bizzare thing to say
I genuinely think FinalBeta just wants to follow the flow of the game instead of trying to create the flow himself, because he has been proven time and time again that his reads are usually not the game winning ones.
I think this is just a tragic shonen protagonist, he is in his redemption arc. Cut him some slack

Work can be a bitch. are you caught up? Thought on Robin/FB/Queen?

Hmm, as for our points just Iso me and Flower and Maybe Nat. You'll find them.

If enough people are on him

What a bizzare thing to say
It depends on the entity of course.

If my suspects were on Lind I would not behave accordingly, but Fujishiro is implicating that this is a solid lynch, so that he thinks that several people looking townish are after him. I want to play his game and see if this is true first of all. I can still change vote if I discover that this is not the case and he was lying.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Also I have to go for a few hours. Let me know your views concerning Nat / TAC / Tobi.

They constitute by far the players I'm sussing the most but I would like to hear out opinions first as I mentioned.

If I had to pick a target however that would be TAC right now. For the inconsistency regarding his voting pattern.
I was meaning to answer this;

Nat/ Luthon is on my list of naughties

Tobi has the benefit of doubt. My reasoning is slim and may not hold up in a legal hearing.

Nat: Seems genuine on the surface, but her excessive teasing of Flower ticked off some Bruh alerts in my head.
Luthon: He's probably some kind of Body double, have some restriction that he must mirror the move of a certain someone. (tinfoil)

Status
Not open for further replies.