Status
Not open for further replies.
Add that to the list.

He also tried to do some player salad and asked town for the safest lynch.
He did? FB is probably scum then.

Last game he was voting people, and trying to assert his push he wasnt asking people for who to vote. And that was the game when he said he wanted to try something different.

@Finalbeta what do you think of Jew?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Last game he was voting people, and trying to assert his push he wasnt asking people for who to vote. And that was the game when he said he wanted to try something different.

Last game I actually voted only a few people throughout the game. You could spot that there were phases in which I didn't vote a single player at all.

You are committing the same mistake as in the Weeb Game here.

Last game I announced I would have changed my meta in order to be less detrimental to Town which implies trying to not mislynch players. And I behaved accordingly.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Also I have to go for a few hours. Let me know your views concerning Nat / TAC / Tobi.

They constitute by far the players I'm sussing the most but I would like to hear out opinions first as I mentioned.

If I had to pick a target however that would be TAC right now. For the inconsistency regarding his voting pattern.
Yup. Lists 3 people he is A—okay with lynching but wants town to ultimately decide.

I’m also not a fan of Jew. More because seeing players who usually coast or flat out drop off most games go for high effort posts rubs me wrong. It’s an abrupt change in play.

Last game I actually voted only a few people throughout the game. You could spot that there were phases in which I didn't vote a single player at all.

Last game I announced I would have changed my meta in order to be less detrimental to Town which implies trying to not mislynch players. And I behaved accordingly.
What do you think of Jew, answer.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

How many people are seeing him as suspect?

Because then again I don't want people to keep calling me detrimental if I happen to mislynch, in that he's fundamentally not my main sus, so it would not make sense to put it that way.
Lindt's push has solid grounds, you either follow it or don't. When he fllips scum i expect you to answer why you didn't go for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.