Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So other than TAC and Kiwi, everybody else has admitted to being either a mod or Informer, or neither one...operating under the assumption that the three people who are both things could be the scum roles, I still think it’s very telling that those two didn’t answer in any affirmative way. Even Usopp, who actively disagreed with my methods, answered the question.
We have Flower and I as townie mods and Lind/Fuji as townie Informers...Lind’s role hasn’t really been hinted, but if Flower’s soft claim is to be believed, and knowing my role AND Fuji’s, I’m convinced that the people in the middle (Nat/Kiwi/Rayan as roles, not as players) make perfect sense as scum.
She's either Al or me.
Then FLower is definitely scum according to your theory JDB. And Fuji, Flower didn't hint at you or AL.

Im 50/50 on her, the thing is i dont recall her town reading anyone so thats a good town Flowa tell, but then again she was town reading people early on last game and she was town so she may be trying to improve her meta.

She also adamantly refuses any sort of claiming where last game she was making everyone and their mom claim, one good point for her is that she kinda soft hinted fast at her role which i perceived as one person first and then Al. If she is the first person then i may consider her as town, if she is Al then i dont know. As i firmly recalled earlier, they don't call the man scummy Al for no reason.

And lastly she seems to be using Usopp a lot as a basis for ''scum hunting'', they could be from opposite factions to be honest.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Then FLower is definitely scum according to your theory JDB. And Fuji, Flower didn't hint at you or AL.
No, my theory would make Flower a townie. I feel the need to reiterate the word “theory” when y’all try to hold me to this, but I know my role for sure, and she claimed a similar one (non-Informer mod) long before I even noticed TAC and Kiwi’s odd behavior. Not saying she’s confirmed or even that I’m confirming her, but if I’m right and she is who she says, she should be town, and I realize how much pressure is on the “if” earlier in this sentence.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No, my theory would make Flower a townie. I feel the need to reiterate the word “theory” when y’all try to hold me to this, but I know my role for sure, and she claimed a similar one (non-Informer mod) long before I even noticed TAC and Kiwi’s odd behavior. Not saying she’s confirmed or even that I’m confirming her, but if I’m right and she is who she says, she should be town, and I realize how much pressure is on the “if” earlier in this sentence.
She soft claimed an informer mod to me. At least that's how I took her post.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
She soft claimed an informer mod to me. At least that's how I took her post.
You know who the Informer mods are now, do any of them seem like the type who would be strict about the goings-on in the mafia section?
Post automatically merged:

the way the informers are talked about in this game
you would think we were some sick cult.
If the shoe fits...:kayneshrug:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Im 50/50 on her, the thing is i dont recall her town reading anyone so thats a good town Flowa tell, but then again she was town reading people early on last game and she was town so she may be trying to improve her meta.

She also adamantly refuses any sort of claiming where last game she was making everyone and their mom claim, one good point for her is that she kinda soft hinted fast at her role which i perceived as one person first and then Al. If she is the first person then i may consider her as town, if she is Al then i dont know. As i firmly recalled earlier, they don't call the man scummy Al for no reason.

And lastly she seems to be using Usopp a lot as a basis for ''scum hunting'', they could be from opposite factions to be honest.
If I recall correctly, she soft claimed under pressure. I may be wrong, but claiming of any kind under pressure is scum indicative. She's right about pointing out Usopp's sudden change in his gameplay, though. I'll give her that.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You know who the Informer mods are now, do any of them seem like the type who would be strict about the goings-on in the mafia section?
Post automatically merged:

If the shoe fits...:kayneshrug:
In a post she quoted to me. I think she purposely hinted at who she was. That's what I am basing this on.

I dont get why Lindt thinks she's Nat, i thought he was to be perfectly honest, giving his Al sama joke.
I can't confirm or deny this.

If I recall correctly, she soft claimed under pressure. I may be wrong, but claiming of any kind under pressure is scum indicative. She's right about pointing out Usopp's sudden change in his gameplay, though. I'll give her that.
I wass the only one ''pressuring'' her.

I did say that's a point for her, she tends to do that a lot as town. Randomly claim i mean.

You dont see me town reading Sussopp either, they both had wrong points imo.

Him for not willing to Lynch the people he susses and her for harping on that and only that, but she did vote Queen to get her to talk as well as tag multiple people.

Hence why im 50/50 but i cant get this nagging feeling out that she might be scum, unless she's me.

Then it'll go from a 50/50 to almost 100, because i know my role will probably be town tbh.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aight, I’m logging off for the night. If I’m not back before the end of the day phase, my vote and suspicions are exactly where I think they need to be at this time, so reference this post instead of tagging me a dozen times to repeat myself - TAC and Kiwi are currently my prime suspects among the actives, Rhea and Rayan among the inactives, not sure where to put Juliet (she claimed Informer without indicating if she was also a mod, doesn’t completely vibe with my updated theory), and leaning town on Fuji and Flower, null on everyone else :hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.