Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever seen people trust survivor claims? In ToS they get Lynched/Shot early most of the time.

A good survivor strat is to actually keep it to yourself and not really vote or push anyone, keep a low profile. If you start voting with town then Mafia will want you out, if you reveal as survivor then Town will want you out more times than not just in case you arent what you claim.
Or be like Mango and help Town so much as an Indie that scums kill you.

You ever seen people trust survivor claims? In ToS they get Lynched/Shot early most of the time.

A good survivor strat is to actually keep it to yourself and not really vote or push anyone, keep a low profile. If you start voting with town then Mafia will want you out, if you reveal as survivor then Town will want you out more times than not just in case you arent what you claim.
I've only seen survivors get lynched or shot when they are claiming survivor as the main wagon.

Keeping a low profile sounds like a sureway to get lynched or shot considering thats not my style at all

I've only seen survivors get lynched or shot when they are claiming survivor as the main wagon.

Keeping a low profile sounds like a sureway to get lynched or shot considering thats not my style at all
Welll it depends, for example claimign survivor means you probably have some bulletproof ability or want to coast, so more often than not you'll get checked by town and Maf might kill you thinking you're a harmful indie. Again, i am translating this from my ToS experience and those games are way faster paced and also anonymous so it probably wont apply. I just think claiming surv d1 is more often than not a bad idea since you'll get susses and or Lynched most of the times.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If you don’t understand it without an explanation, you won’t accept it with one, neither of which is my problem :kayneshrug:
I understand your theory perfectly fine. I just don't agree and I think it's scummy. And since I've said that, you've been saying that I am scum because I don't want to cooperate with it.

I mean its him and kiwi that refused to even say what kind of role they are.
Honestly, why are you all getting upset I refused to blindly follow a player's plan when I don't even know their alignment and have no reason to believe they're town?

Are you guys so desperate to prove yourselves town that anytime someone ask you to write a 100 word letter to prove you're town or soft claim your role, you'll immediately obey?

Also you never answered me. Why did you go from strong town read on JDB to now neutral read?
You insisted he was town back when he wanted to vote you off. Now he is focusing on flowa and he is neutral. Were you trying to buddy?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I understand your theory perfectly fine. I just don't agree and I think it's scummy. And since I've said that, you've been saying that I am scum because I don't want to cooperate with it.

Honestly, why are you all getting upset I refused to blindly follow a player's plan when I don't even know their alignment and have no reason to believe they're town?

Are you guys so desperate to prove yourselves town that anytime someone ask you to write a 100 word letter to prove you're town or soft claim your role, you'll immediately obey?

Also you never answered me. Why did you go from strong town read on JDB to now neutral read?
You insisted he was town back when he wanted to vote you off. Now he is focusing on flowa and he is neutral. Were you trying to buddy?
Then what exactly do you and I have left to discuss, Kiwi? Nobody’s asking you to cooperate or accept a theory that paints you in a negative light, but if you wanna know anything else about where I’m at, I’ve posted in this thread dozens of times and you can take five minutes to ISO me if you really want one of your questions answered.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
That's a fair point, i dropped the vote off of Flowa because it felt too much like a frame job on her anyways.

Before.

I'm gonna have to go check, i said she may have been trying to save herself in the context of if she was leading the wagon. Hence why i asked..

Could he have been silenced or Blackmailed? Sans Me/You/Flower and Lussop no one else was really sussing him that hard. And i don't recall anyone bringing him up but us 4 today. So if he isn't silenced then he's hiding imo, voting him could flush him out. Might as well test that theory, but i think im set on Usopp for now.

Yes i already said that exact thing, its to confuse/frame/distract.

I was merely speaking in regards to how Usopp plays, and so far his tells have never been wrong.

Yes exactly, that scumsop 101.
Since you got role blocked before, we can assume that the messaging ability and the role block ability are different. Were they done by different factions probably. Were they done by the same faction? It would be stupid if the same faction did that. If I was scum I would send you the message first and then role block you to add more credibility to the message.

From there, ask Flower to claim and point out inconsistencies in her claimed abilities and what happened to you. Move on to the point of saying that she extended the day phase to save herself and role block her main pusher for the night even as a last ditch effort. After that clam that most people suspect flower and that she isn't a bad lynch to make and keep going on. So the fact that none of this happened, means that at the very least, I did not send the message or the role block to you. Cause my methods would be very different.

He could also be silenced or black mailed. He was a suspect, but silencing a player who already claimed to be post restricted is a bad move by scum. Even if they wanted to add more suspicion to him, Robin already claimed that he was post restricted. So that could always be used to support him. I'm more in line to think that he's just busy or his post restriction is getting in the way. I don't want to draw conclusions that he's hiding, since I don't think he does that as scum. The weeb game is evidence.

I am not upset about it. I just worded out why Jew was fighting you guys. I personally don't care.

Sorry if i missed this but, i found him not wanting to Lynch either Flower or Queen a bit sus. That is all.

People change their minds. Atm i am indeed 50/50 on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.