Status
Not open for further replies.
I obviously have other susses that are stronger, but I don’t know what to do about him. I don’t think we need to lynch him D1 like we have many other times, unless y’all are sure he’s scum.
Last game i Lynched him because he is town, and he tends to get annoying as the game goes on. The one before was a spite vote on him, and i got Lynched instead.

This time im like 90% sure dude is scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Not very townie to keep info from flowing between people—scum already has everything we said of importance written down in their chat, discussed and understood between them.

This kinda behavior just hurts town.
Well, so is not providing your own reads, following a player blindly, and not reading the thread isn't really a helpful way either. Don't know how a player not wanting to provide a summary for another player who has refused to read the thread themselves is in anyway a behavior that hurts town, but not reading the day phase isn't.

Well, so is not providing your own reads, following a player blindly, and not reading the thread isn't really a helpful way either. Don't know how a player not wanting to provide a summary for another player who has refused to read the thread themselves is in anyway a behavior that hurts town, but not reading the day phase isn't.
I mean its him and kiwi that refused to even say what kind of role they are.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Last game i Lynched him because he is town, and he tends to get annoying as the game goes on. The one before was a spite vote on him, and i got Lynched instead.

This time im like 90% sure dude is scum.
I’ve seen him as town before, and although his declaration about sitting out until D3 shouldn’t earn him that same amount of time, we do all tend to dogpile on him and it usually backfired pretty spectacularly. From what I’ve seen when he’s actually been here, it feels the same, but he’s experienced enough to not be so obvious when playing a different meta.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ll tell you how - TAC isn’t a townie and he’s tunneling me because I figured it out. He couldn’t point to anything constructive that’s come from him this game if we gave him a week and the chance to edit all his posts.

>me survivor
>first two posts: im survivor guys
>ppl dont trust me anyways

:sadpanda
You ever seen people trust survivor claims? In ToS they get Lynched/Shot early most of the time.

A good survivor strat is to actually keep it to yourself and not really vote or push anyone, keep a low profile. If you start voting with town then Mafia will want you out, if you reveal as survivor then Town will want you out more times than not just in case you arent what you claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.