Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you got role blocked before, we can assume that the messaging ability and the role block ability are different. Were they done by different factions probably. Were they done by the same faction? It would be stupid if the same faction did that. If I was scum I would send you the message first and then role block you to add more credibility to the message.
Makes sense. I said that the Message was to confuse/distract from ongoing discussions about Lynch candidates. @Flower i really didnt understand it but can you explain to me why you wanted me to vote for someone else? You never explained it.

From there, ask Flower to claim and point out inconsistencies in her claimed abilities and what happened to you. Move on to the point of saying that she extended the day phase to save herself and role block her main pusher for the night even as a last ditch effort. After that clam that most people suspect flower and that she isn't a bad lynch to make and keep going on. So the fact that none of this happened, means that at the very least, I did not send the message or the role block to you. Cause my methods would be very different.
I never said you did it so idk what you're on about.

He could also be silenced or black mailed. He was a suspect, but silencing a player who already claimed to be post restricted is a bad move by scum. Even if they wanted to add more suspicion to him, Robin already claimed that he was post restricted. So that could always be used to support him. I'm more in line to think that he's just busy or his post restriction is getting in the way. I don't want to draw conclusions that he's hiding, since I don't think he does that as scum. The weeb game is evidence.
Okay? So basically it seems like you repeated what i said, he could be bmed but its doubtfull as i said in my post. The Weeb game he wasnt talking up until Usopp was pushing him, right now no one is so ofc he wont come out.

And so about Usopp, thoughts?

I think he's scum.

Makes sense. I said that the Message was to confuse/distract from ongoing discussions about Lynch candidates. @Flower i really didnt understand it but can you explain to me why you wanted me to vote for someone else? You never explained it.

I never said you did it so idk what you're on about.

Okay? So basically it seems like you repeated what i said, he could be bmed but its doubtfull as i said in my post. The Weeb game he wasnt talking up until Usopp was pushing him, right now no one is so ofc he wont come out.

And so about Usopp, thoughts?

I think he's scum.
Did you really not get that it was to test TAC?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You said there are other people that deserved to be Lynched more. And yes, you did in fact say that you did not want to Lynch Flower.
Fuji...I know for a fact that you aren’t this fucking dumb. Saying other people have a stronger case for a lynch IS NOT THE SAME THING as saying Queen doesn’t deserve it under any circumstances. Do you understand so far? Does that make sense, or should I speak even more condescendingly? So if I think there are better candidates than Queen, ***THAT DOESN’T MEAN I THINK SHE ISN’T SCUM*** It means I have stronger susses elsewhere, and that’s it. You still following? If so, here’s the last bit - I think Flower is town, so I won’t vote for her, meaning if she’s the only option (which she isn’t, remember from earlier in this post when I explained it?), you won’t see me voting for her because I don’t think she should die today. All of this presupposes that we’re deciding between only Flower and Queen, which we aren’t. Do you need me to keep going? Can I let go of your hand now?

Fuji...I know for a fact that you aren’t this fucking dumb. Saying other people have a stronger case for a lynch IS NOT THE SAME THING as saying Queen doesn’t deserve it under any circumstances. Do you understand so far? Does that make sense, or should I speak even more condescendingly? So if I think there are better candidates than Queen, ***THAT DOESN’T MEAN I THINK SHE ISN’T SCUM*** It means I have stronger susses elsewhere, and that’s it. You still following? If so, here’s the last bit - I think Flower is town, so I won’t vote for her, meaning if she’s the only option (which she isn’t, remember from earlier in this post when I explained it?), you won’t see me voting for her because I don’t think she should die today. All of this presupposes that we’re deciding between only Flower and Queen, which we aren’t. Do you need me to keep going? Can I let go of your hand now?
Just calm down dude. I understood perfectly what you meant, you're getting way too upset this game mate.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yeah! Tell him!
You should also probably downgrade the language to baby speak, just in case.
Like this:
Other people suspicious. More than Queen. Therefore Queen no. Other suspicious players, check!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just calm down dude. I understood perfectly what you meant, you're getting way too upset this game mate.
I’m upset for non-game related reasons for the most part, but it is stunning how much my words have been twisted in this game...y’all don’t read what I say and then accuse me of shit I never expressed, I can’t make any of you actually consider my words if you aren’t going to do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.