Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, what’s the case on Tobs? I just read his posts and there isn’t anything substantial, but he always coasts and fluffs when he’s town, and the most suspicious thing about him in my eyes is Rayan’s vote for him. Since I know exactly which ones of you will respond with WHY ARE YOU TOWN READING HIM YOU MUST BE HIS SCUM MATE DUUURRR, please keep in mind that I’m simply commenting that this is what his town meta has looked like in the past.

Also, what’s the case on Tobs? I just read his posts and there isn’t anything substantial, but he always coasts and fluffs when he’s town, and the most suspicious thing about him in my eyes is Rayan’s vote for him. Since I know exactly which ones of you will respond with WHY ARE YOU TOWN READING HIM YOU MUST BE HIS SCUM MATE DUUURRR, please keep in mind that I’m simply commenting that this is what his town meta has looked like in the past.
He said Flower extending the phase was scummy,which would make sense if she was the leading wagon(but i dont know if she was), if she wasnt the leading wagon then thats scummy as hell.

He also accused beta of being desperate when he called Tobi out, while beta had no pressure or votes on him so idk what he meant by that.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He said Flower extending the phase was scummy,which would make sense if she was the leading wagon(but i dont know if she was), if she wasnt the leading wagon then thats scummy as hell.

He also accused beta of being desperate when he called Tobi out, while beta had no pressure or votes on him so idk what he meant by that.
Vote your body double, get the train going.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Well, that’s fair...I saw one post with his reads and disagreed with almost all of them. I lean scum on Rayan, so him voting for Tobs raised my eyebrows more than anything, but I guess I understand why some of y’all are after him.

Given that TACO did not follow me on my kiwi vote, it means he isnt forced to. And would this man be this fucking obvious at being scum? Like i really think we're taking the easy path here.

I remember actual scum TAC in the DN game and others, he wasnt this obvious. But then again he was during Mel's game.

Who do you guys think will give us more info, im really torn rn.

I want to go for Usopp, this dude is all over the place and isn't really pushing anyone.

And Queen well, i and others gave our reasonings already.

Off the 3 i want Usopp the most, but i can go with TAC if push comes to shove.

Its jsut that i have to go right now and might not be back before EOD, so i want to make sure whom im going to be placing my final vote on.

Gimme 5 minutes, i'll be back.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ignoring Rhea as she has allegedly plead for a subsitude, the black sheep here (excluding Midnight) is still Juliet, Odd and Luthon

Luthon looking the worst of them all.

Lanji I lean scum on. Natalija too.

This is the short story. I can go more in depth, but I believe I have voiced my opinons, and not much has changed with my stances.

Ignoring Rhea as she has allegedly plead for a subsitude, the black sheep here (excluding Midnight) is still Juliet, Odd and Luthon

Luthon looking the worst of them all.

Lanji I lean scum on. Natalija too.

This is the short story. I can go more in depth, but I believe I have voiced my opinons, and not much has changed with my stances.
Juliett prettyy fucking off thats true, she doesn't offer as much insight as she usually does, and she responds to tags when town
@Juliet , Odd said he used some lie detector bs on me but idk if thats true or not.

Given that TACO did not follow me on my kiwi vote, it means he isnt forced to. And would this man be this fucking obvious at being scum? Like i really think we're taking the easy path here.

I remember actual scum TAC in the DN game and others, he wasnt this obvious. But then again he was during Mel's game.

Who do you guys think will give us more info, im really torn rn.

I want to go for Usopp, this dude is all over the place and isn't really pushing anyone.

And Queen well, i and others gave our reasonings already.

Off the 3 i want Usopp the most, but i can go with TAC if push comes to shove.

Its jsut that i have to go right now and might not be back before EOD, so i want to make sure whom im going to be placing my final vote on.

Gimme 5 minutes, i'll be back.
What do you want to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.