Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, everyone knows that I’m not the most active player. So using my activity as an argument is weak.
I think he was allegedly attempting to frame me based off my shift of Meta I had last game.

He multiple times outright ignored the notion that I was expressing a lot of interest in becoming more cooperative with Town and less selfish in my in-game behavioural conduct.

Maybe he didn't ask himself why I was avoiding voting players most of the time during the last game. Why would I do that if my objective wasn't to work for Town in Total Coop.?

The only times I would still act observing my old meta was when I had a very high degree of confidence like with the Usopp lynch or lastly when I came up with that plan to bust the remnant scums.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I think he was allegedly attempting to frame me based off my shift of Meta I had last game.

He multiple times outright ignored the notion that I was expressing a lot of interest in becoming more cooperative with Town and less selfish in my in-game behavioural conduct.

Maybe he didn't ask himself why I was avoiding voting players most of the time during the last game. Why would I do that if my objective wasn't to work for Town in Total Coop.?

The only times I would still act observing my old meta was when I had a very high degree of confidence like with the Usopp lynch or lastly when I came up with that plan to bust the remnant scums.
I know. I noticed it last game that you were playing differently. It is kinda like how Fuji(?) got sussed for his meta change the last few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.