Questions & Mysteries What happend to β€œZoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? πŸ˜‚

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
You dingus i said that Mr 1 is much of a swordsman as Pica is. Non of them is a true swordsman but between theM mr 1 is more of a one

And in nom of those panels.does Zoro state any desire to cut damn stone or that is a challenge to him. And whole shit about Haki is a simple statement of fact.

Go on twist more stuff to fit your Zoro narrative
Except I never said he had a swordsman fight with pica did I clown.
Mr 1 isn't a swordsman that's the point.
Both times he cuts vs pica he even exclaims there's nothing he cant cut.
The key to victory in these fights was cutting steel/mountain sized golem/fbh.
They weren't about being a stronger swordsman like it was with kaku.

That would be true if you can apply stuff you learned from before. What did Zoro learn from cutting Pica? Monet? He learned nothing

And Zoro already cut steel
He even cut stone pre TS
So i dont see how Pica was any real challenge to Zoro
I am not saying that Pika was a challenge, he was someone that Zoro took down to clear the path of Luffy and that's it. The only problem he had with pika was that Pika is huge so it was "diffucult" to cut the entire golem. But against mr1 he improved himself till the point where he was able to cut steel. Something quite important for a swordsman. And now we have Kaido, someone that is known for his durability, a tough guy that no one was able to cut besides Oden. Zoro going after Kaido and improving himself on that fight would allow him to improve his overall skills as well as positioning him above the swordsman that tried to cut Kaido but failed.

HA001

β€Ž
Mr. 1 legit is as swordsman as Pica is. I would even say Mr. 1 is a better swordsman than Pica.

And Pica was never about cutting a golem lmao.
Zoro never went about it same way he went about Mr 1. Or Kaku

The only reason Zoro fought Pics is bcs someone had to
Post automatically merged:

Mate your forced yourself to justify things to fit your narrative. It is simple as day and night that Zoro's fights were way better when he fought real swordsman. Zoro not fignting swordsman is just shitty for his character and he like rest of SH's had his dream put in the back to appease Luffy's dream

Inb4 people say Pica fight is better than Ryuma, Mr. 1 or Kaku
No you're talking shit Mr 1 wasn't a swordsman fight.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I am not saying that Pika was a challenge, he was someone that Zoro took down to clear the path of Luffy and that's it. The only problem he had with pika was that Pika is huge so it was "diffucult" to cut the entire golem. But against mr1 he improved himself till the point where he was able to cut steel. Something quite important for a swordsman. And now we have Kaido, someone that is known for his durability, a tough guy that no one was able to cut besides Oden. Zoro going after Kaido and improving himself on that fight would allow him to improve his overall skills.
Kaido is first real challenge Zoro had since post TS
Tho i would prefer way more if she fought BM and her Ikoku

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Freeing wano isn't a proper reason ?
Zoro does have a reason, it is probably the first fight where he involves himself just for revenge.
Everyone who is there wants to free/revenge Wano. Zoro being adamant about Kaido seems a bit forced. From that little girl to now War. I would very much prefer - I wanna Kaido bcs he is strong than some weak revenge plot over a kid

Thats my issue a bit. Zoro only wants to fight Kaido... well bcs it is Kaido. At least Kid, Killer and Luffy have a proper reason. Zoro and Low really dont
Zoro is the person along with his captain who get more involved in Wano.
-He was the first member who met Yasuie and went to far as want as to vengeance him
-Black swords
-Oda gave him a Waifu

Everyone who is there wants to free/revenge Wano. Zoro being adamant about Kaido seems a bit forced. From that little girl to now War. I would very much prefer - I wanna Kaido bcs he is strong than some weak revenge plot over a kid
Zoro was in Wano even before Luffy, he saw the suffering that those guys caused and he even saw Yasui's death who was like a friend for him. Now it is personal, even Hiyori asked Zoro to help her while crying. And usually in the past arcs the princess of the island met and asked Luffy for help but in Wano the princess met Zoro.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Zoro was in Wano even before Luffy, he saw the suffering that those guys caused and he even saw Yasui's death who was like a friend for him. Now it is personal, even Hiyori asked Zoro to help her while crying. And usually in the past arcs the princess of the island met and asked Luffy for help but in Wano the princess met Zoro.
That is prolly my issue
Overused simpathy plot with childen and princesses

HA001

β€Ž
Tf are you on about ?
Tama yasu the smiles ebisu
The ruination of wano.
Zoros journey in wano mirrors odens

Just like zoro oden had beef and attacked orochi only to be stopped

Yet then he realised kaido was the the true threat
Just like zoro did who has been talking about kaido since he stepped foot in onigashima

Orochi killed odens dad
Orochi had odens family attacked
Orochi ruined wano
Orochi had hyous wife killed and orochi sent to kaido

But kaido was/is the true threat which both oden and now zoro realised.

Zoro will lead Samurai
Zoro will beat Orochi the top tier
Zoro will beat King the strongest commander (which can still happen even though King isn't a beast)
Zoro will kill Kaido (won't happen. he might not even reopen the scar by himself )

Is the equivalent of Sanji fans expectations during WCI :
Sanji will beat Katakuri
Sanji will beat Oven/Daifuku
Sanji will fight Ichiji
Sanji will KO Linlin with the cake

These 2 fandoms never learn
Zoro wont fight Kaido
You can compare coz Zoro plot revolves around orochi not Kaido
Sanji role revolved around BM not Katakuri

Fans wanted Sanji to fight kata or help luffy yet Oda wanted Sanji to bake for BM

Fans want Zoro to injure or help vs Kaido yet Oda wants Zoro to avenge Yasu by taking down Orochi Kyouhsiro whatever... zoro might fight King but Kaido? And doing damage? Nah
Zoro cant fight CoC users
If zoro was in WCI, he would have fought Cracker/Smoothie but not Kata , the same way he fought Pica not Doffy... he didnt even fight Doffy's YC1 , Vergo!
In wano, he wouldn't fight and beat King or Queen if they happen to have CoC.

Zoro would fight the swordmen/sword user who are usually a tier/2 tiers below the conqueror that Luffy fights.
Sanji gets to fight people slightly below Zoro's opponents or equal.

NW versions:
Along: Hody
Buggy :Caesar..."clowns"
Crocodile : Doffy...no need to explain
Lucci + Enel : Katakuri (being logialike with Great CoO and maching luffy gears.)
Oars + WB : Kaido ...WS hype and have oars looks too
Moriah + WB : Linlin ... should I explain?
Kaku : Queen
King : Jabra
BM : Khalifa

Doffy >> Vergo > Pica.
Doffy >= Hancock > rest of orginal warlords except Mihawk maybe.
Kata >> Smoothie >= Cracker / King>=Queen /Marco =Jozu
Kaido >> King >= Queen
Teach >> Shiryu

We know Doffy is viewed around Cracker by Linlin while he is clearly above Jozu.
But where does Marco/King/Queen with doffy?

Will zoro and Sanji surpass Doffy then commander version of Kata?
most likely when they beat King and Queen , they will be around/above doffy then when they beat Shiryu who might be inbetweener and Burgess , Zoro will be inbetweener /low top while sanji will be Top high tier

Surpassing Conquerors is Luffy's job during an arc/a saga
Zoro and Sanji won't have such privilege until EoS/End of yonko saga where they will be shown clearly above Doffy and Commander Kata.
None of them is gonna surpass Yonko except Luffy.

They just can't beat Doffy yet... unless you believe Wano zoro and sanji AP > Law gk + g4 attacks
They surely can't Hurt or beat Kata yet... none of them can beat even base kata coz they lack the attack speed and CoO + AP.

Zoro and Sanji are not gonna close the gap coz they will be struggling with people twice weaker/a tier below Luffy's opponents.

Stay Salty or Be sane
Zoro vs Smoothie or Queen
The possibility of Zoro facing King 1 v 1 doesn't seem available any longer since Sanji is fighting him, and Marco might also wanna clash him. Zoro would end up teaming up or fighting a weakened King.

Queen and Smoothie both have bounties with digit "32" in it like Zoro does.
And they both equal King in strength too.

How would you feel if Zoro faces Smoothie or queen instead of King?

@Kejon @Hades @nik87 @Sadistic Senpai @acknologia @Jiihad
Zoro and Sanji vs Jack
So what if Oda lets Monster duo defeat Jack?
Now that Dukes are using Sulong vs Kaido and will lose.

Oda is now reserving Jack for either Luffy or his underlings.
Reminder, Jack is the calamity who's more built up than any beast pirate except Kaido.

I guess it seems like Minks won't get its revenge on their own, it's always Strawhats that get to beat the main villain.
Both Kaido and Jack will not fall to Wano and Minks hands.

Jack's worth 1 B, even if his bounty is mainly cause he's crazy and doesn't have skills like Cracker and Doffy do, Jack still has better dura, stamina, endurance than them. He probably has better Physical strength too.

Zoro and Sanji dynamic is similar to Inu and Neko too.
If it's not that, either Zoro fights Jack solo or Jinbei does it. Oda is already having Luffy clash Linlin soon.
And King will be fighting either Pero or Marco.. Queen will be for Kidd or Law.

Also, Jack had bettet intro and hype thah King and Queen.
Oda never placed Jack clearly below them they are just older than him. You can see all 3 are Kaido's RHs.

It's a war, fights won't be 1 v 1s.
Since DR, Oda has been writing handicapped matches '
Law and g2 vs Doffy for one or 2 instance
Law and Luffy vs Doffy, Trebol and Trebol.
Doffy and Fuji vs Law
Doffy and Trebol vs Law
Cracker vs Luffy and Nami for 11 hrs

Before anyone says "Zoro doesn't get help in battles" he has no problem having help from orlombus and elizabello against Pica.
Also Jack isn't a swordman so please, 2 v 1 ain't a problem.

Oda realised Sulong Ryouu Dukes were too much for Jack to handle, the battle will be low diff so he decided to switch it up.
Enma Zoro and RS Sanji are surely not equal or above Sulong Dukes.

If this happens, man, hybrid Jack will be a true beast if he actually hurts and pushes Zoro and Sanji upper-mid diff or high diff.
Even if Zoro solo, Zoro will be pushed to extreme diff by Hybrid Jack.

Doffy gave Law 80 M and Luffy 100 increase > Law and Luffy both reach 500M
(gotta remember Doffy frozen bounty was below 400M and this was joint effort, Navy didn't give them much higher increase. Doffy is worth at least 750M or even 1 B due to his connections.)
Katakuri alone gave Luffy 500 increase even if Luffy doesn't beat Cracker or try assassinating Linlin. >> Luffy reaches 1 B
Jack + other stuff will give Sanji and Zoro 500 M increase each > Sanji 830M and Zoro 820M.

@Hades @playa4321 @Sentinel @Kejon
Zoro vs Orochi
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/lets-talk-about-zoro-vs-orochi.3722/
Sanji vs F6 and Zoro vs Kanjuro or WhosWho
@Monkey D Theories brought up something interesting which anyone with right mind can see.
Oda written Zoro to be involved against Orochi and his men. This is backed up by Zoro wanting to "Avenge Yasu" .

*He fought Kamazou ( Orochi best assassin)
*And Saved Hiyori (whose plot revolve around Orochu while Momo's plot is around Kaido)
*Clashed Kyoushiro ( Orochy best bodyguard)

He will mostly likely fight someone who's Orochi best fighter currently since Kyoushiro left, Kanjuro is the man.

Or Oda will have Zoro fight WhoWho (Who is commander level as Pero) then cuts Orochi coz for now, kanjuro is away ,whowho can be given task to protect Orochi.

About Sanji, his plot is against Kaido and his men precisely Queen & Flyers.
He fought a flyer , P1 whom he dominated, then clashed another, Drake.
He also has a plot with BM vets...

Sanji will fight a flyer or Vet

Luffy : Chinjao > Doffy > Cracker > Katakuri > Calamity?/Kaido Jr? > Kaido & BM > Teach > Akainu & Imu
Zoro : Pica > Kamazou> Kanjuro/WhoWho > Orochi > Shiryu > Fuji/Gorosei?
Sanji: (matched) Vergo > Yonji > P1 > Drake/Daifuku? > Pizzaro/Burgess > ?

"NO Marine/Yonko..."

You here posting Fodder fox hyping Ryuma and Wano

Post a panel of a Yonko or Admiral hyping Wano by mentioning Ryuma
Are you actually illiterate, the only reason that Wano is feared is because of Ryuma, ergo any hype given to the samurai is Ryuma hype

Last edited:
Zoro wont fight Kaido

Zoro and Sanji vs Jack

Zoro vs Orochi
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/lets-talk-about-zoro-vs-orochi.3722/

Are you actually illiterate, the only reason that Wano is feared is because of Ryuma, ergo any hype given to the samurai is Ryuma hype
We just need to read your first line to realize the kind of clown you are lol. :milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro wont fight Kaido

Zoro and Sanji vs Jack

Zoro vs Orochi

:milaugh:At least I don't go wanking CHARACTERS before their actual reveals to be godtier then switch wanks quick after reveals and letdown

I still see Smoothie as high high tier
I still see X strong as before

Between me and you
Smoothie/King vs Zoro can still happen...even if it doesn't...still better than hyping orochi and King while downplaying Oden/Katakuri coz "muh swordsmen, swords"

You can't you whatever I wrote...
The biggest Ls goes to Zoro fanboys for hyping Orochi and King, expecting him to lead Samurais.
Nothing tops that.