‎‎‎
  • Tobi
  • Midnight
  • Fuji
  • Usopp
  • Mango

Mango claimed FB.
Midnight is a soft claim for Reddot
I can’t remember if Fuji claimed at all.
Usopp has been uncharacteristically silent last phase.
Tobi is tobi.

So all five who voted Flowa up are being put up for a lynch. Fake or not, that’s interesting. I would say in order of town it goes;
  1. Fuji
  2. Midnight
  3. Usopp
  4. Mango
  5. Tobi

I’m not convinced Beta is a town role, so I advocate for either him or Tobi to be lynched if we gotta vote.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This might be a fake write up.

Also, about the cult. Can the luffy fan club be a cult?

It says somebody was converted, so why would you keep your reads from yesterday unless you knew who was converted?
We don’t know who was, so I’m going to wait and see if anyone changes how they play before I drop my reads lol.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
  • Tobi
  • Midnight
  • Fuji
  • Usopp
  • Mango

Mango claimed FB.
Midnight is a soft claim for Reddot
I can’t remember if Fuji claimed at all.
Usopp has been uncharacteristically silent last phase.
Tobi is tobi.

So all five who voted Flowa up are being put up for a lynch. Fake or not, that’s interesting. I would say in order of town it goes;
  1. Fuji
  2. Midnight
  3. Usopp
  4. Mango
  5. Tobi

I’m not convinced Beta is a town role, so I advocate for either him or Tobi to be lynched if we gotta vote.
@MangoSenpai told later on in the phase he had never really claimed my role.

Ask Fuji, Midnight, and TAC; they changed their votes and derailed the wagon on the last one literally five minutes before the phase ended.
Yeah reading that it was really sus that they voted within a minute of each other. Fuji I can somewhat excuse since he was clashing with Flower since the start of the game. Can't really excuse TAC (Didn't someone say he was trolling with following votes?Why continue with it?) or Midnight.
What?? How would that even work?? It’s clearly a scum tactic, one you have seen before, AND Flower flipped town.
Interesting theory. So do you think there scum in those 5 or not? If this is a scum tactic?

Status
Not open for further replies.