Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
a good place to start is ask did anyone leave the game? anyone was told smthing happen to them or their characters?
Well, no point in asking if the player has left the game. We would have to figure that out from someone who didn't post at all.

If they are town, the player will come out. Or else, they're scum.

@Lindltaylor I want an explanation for the scumread on both me and fuji
and I want your vote this dp.
I town read the survivor more than you and fuji.
All you did was tunnel queen when you wanted her vote to check her. You even said you don't scum read Flower, but did nothing to avoid her lynch. Same as Kiwi. What do you think was going to happen by keeping your vote on Queen in that situation? Also you wanted Luthon Vigged and not lynched? Either way you wanted him gone. So what kept your vote on Queen, when Flower was getting lynched over a player you wanted gone anyway?

What about Fuji? Him changing last minute to a flower wagon is suspicious. Why wouldn't scum try and openly lynch Flower day 1, when mislynches are common day 1? Also, I explained to Fuji that extending the day phase is more often than not a townie ability. So him pursuing Flower after some paranoia is not justifiable.

Mario Announcement;

@Go D. Usopp ™ you're gonna hang or get shot tonight.
Usopp/ Luthon/ Midnight. One of these has to go.
The Flower Derail was the biggest brainlet play.

I literally said "DO NOT DERAIL".
And what do you do @Fujishiro ? Don't think I'll forgive this transgression. Everyone who voted Flower Last minute are auto sus.
And just because you changed votes in the very last second, don't think you're off the hook @LuthonTheDragDown

Flower voters: Tobi, (me), Usopp, Fuji, Luthon (swapped last minute), Midnight
I could not take off my vote, and I had stated so several times, and it was really frustrating that in the 2 hours I was gone Fuji and Usopp instagated a heavy derail and my vote was also the deciding one..

The only and sole reason I'm not saying Fuji should go up is because he's most probably not in cahoots with Usopp (#562 for reference).

Everyone who voted Luthon are Town untill proven otherwise:

Luthon voters: FinalB/ JDB/ Fuji/ Tris/ Lind/ flower

Here are my reads thus far;

Sus list: Luthon/ Midnight/ Usopp

Juliet/ Odd lacking edge

Limbo: Queen/ Rayan/ Marimo/ Nat/ Fuji

Silent all game: Sera
Rhea has enough replies to not be modblocked, I think her D1 was an act.

Town: JDB, Lind
Townish: Tobi, Tris, Robin, FinalB
Hahaha you have some Zoroboi angry passive for sure. :believe:You’re enacting it well

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What about Fuji? Him changing last minute to a flower wagon is suspicious. Why wouldn't scum try and openly lynch Flower day 1, when mislynches are common day 1? Also, I explained to Fuji that extending the day phase is more often than not a townie ability. So him pursuing Flower after some paranoia is not justifiable.
It ain’t a good look but I think he got caught up in Ussup’s statement that Flowa uses direct messages to get votes off her and extended the day phase to keep her alive.

It was half convincing but still iffy

Status
Not open for further replies.