Status
Not open for further replies.
i think im gna tend to ignore u more, for the sake of both of us

well i wasn't suspecious of flower just cuz the day extension kvothe
u can read my posts i had lots of others reasons and red flags that added up

i didnt wanna lynch her at start of day but she kept getting progressively worst toward the end so i was fine with the wagon

im not gna try to make excuses here, but i really dont see why this lynch is specifically my fault? and so what if it was? do u think luthon is scum and i tried to move away from him? i wasn't even the one to start flower wagon but u gotta come and say what u think is bad about it exactly

if u guys thought flwoer was town u shud defend her more, but u guys also wanted to see the flip, so dont pretend u didn't.
I wasn't here towards the end. She got CFD essentially when the wagon was on Luthon and I was perfectly fine with Luthon. I'm not blaming you Usopp but out of the 5, I find you the most sus for it due to trying to tinfoil a town ability to be a scum one.

Fuji I do feel like need to be looked into as well. I don't like this paranoia thing, like did people really expect a day extension to be scum ability when most scum abilities are to end the day early?

I said flower was town. I mentioned in my posts that I believe flower to be town.

When I had left, I saw the votes were on Luthon

#3,181

Vote Count
Go D. Usopp
– Flower -> kiwi -> T- Pein - Flower
MangoSenpai – Flower
Flower – Tris -> Usoop -> Queen -> Rayan -> Nat -> Lind -> Lithium
Lindltaylor – Flower -> Usopp -> Flower -> Queen - Luthon
Tris – Marimo -> Tobi - Luthon
Marimo_420 – Rayan -> Flower -> Midnight
Fujishiro – Rhea -> Flower -> Rhea -> Usopp -> T-Pein -> Flower -> lind - usoop- Tac - Kiwi - luthon
Natalija – midnight -> Finalbeta
LuthonTheDragDown – Usopp -> T-Pein -> Flower -> lind - usopp - Luthon
Jew D. Boy – Fuji -> Luthon
Tobi – Queen -> Flower
T-Pein – Mango - midnight
Midnight Delight – Lindltaylor
RayanOO – Tobi
Finalbeta – Lindltaylor - Luthon
Queen - Flower - Luthon - Lanji
Lanji - Queen

Votes (Votes may not reflect actual value)

Lanji/ Tobi/ Lind/ Beta/ Queen- 1
Luthon - 6
Midnight - 2
Flower - 3

and then it got derailed to flower by a large margin

Status
Not open for further replies.