Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no point in asking if the player has left the game. We would have to figure that out from someone who didn't post at all.

If they are town, the player will come out. Or else, they're scum.

I town read the survivor more than you and fuji.
All you did was tunnel queen when you wanted her vote to check her. You even said you don't scum read Flower, but did nothing to avoid her lynch. Same as Kiwi. What do you think was going to happen by keeping your vote on Queen in that situation? Also you wanted Luthon Vigged and not lynched? Either way you wanted him gone. So what kept your vote on Queen, when Flower was getting lynched over a player you wanted gone anyway?

What about Fuji? Him changing last minute to a flower wagon is suspicious. Why wouldn't scum try and openly lynch Flower day 1, when mislynches are common day 1? Also, I explained to Fuji that extending the day phase is more often than not a townie ability. So him pursuing Flower after some paranoia is not justifiable.
if you had read up on the thread
you would have realized
flower was on 5 votes when I convinced fuji and conversely tac to take their votes off flower and to vote queen. how much of last dp did you bother to read . fuji tunneled at the end of the phase and voted flower. I told fuji that message CLEARLY LOOKED LIKE A FRAME ATTEMPT. and am to blame for not stopping the lynch cause people decided to sheep on fuji's vote but not mine?

I only control my votes
no one else listened.

luthon vigged cause I belive he is a jester
explained this to you last dp.
you voted queen for a while last dp so at the very least you thought she was scummy. I find you so scummy rn for that action.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Cause I scum read you and Fuji after last day phase. So I redirected you to him.

Also @Fujishiro did anything happen to you last night? Or you did something?
im trying to understand this
so lanji got a town result on fuji?
is that it @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ?

Aren't the people in the write up constituting Flower's D1 voters specifically?
yea that could easily be orchestrated, and they could all easily be town since scum knows flower isnt scum so they can easily leave her wagon, like u r doing beta

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Juliet i noticed a distinct lack of your patented insighful posts, you seem apathetic about this game.

While you do infact post rarely, you tend to show interest in the game and try to solve it. I don’t see you doing much of that here.
Been saying this all game
Also Rhea has posted enough not to be mod blocked. I think D1 was an act, so I'd look out for her

@Seraphoenix Didn't meet the requirements as far as I saw, so untill proven otherwise he should be good.

Well, no point in asking if the player has left the game. We would have to figure that out from someone who didn't post at all.

If they are town, the player will come out. Or else, they're scum.

I town read the survivor more than you and fuji.
All you did was tunnel queen when you wanted her vote to check her. You even said you don't scum read Flower, but did nothing to avoid her lynch. Same as Kiwi. What do you think was going to happen by keeping your vote on Queen in that situation? Also you wanted Luthon Vigged and not lynched? Either way you wanted him gone. So what kept your vote on Queen, when Flower was getting lynched over a player you wanted gone anyway?

What about Fuji? Him changing last minute to a flower wagon is suspicious. Why wouldn't scum try and openly lynch Flower day 1, when mislynches are common day 1? Also, I explained to Fuji that extending the day phase is more often than not a townie ability. So him pursuing Flower after some paranoia is not justifiable.
I am an extremely hotheaded and impulsive person. That is all.

:josad:

if you had read up on the thread
you would have realized
flower was on 5 votes when I convinced fuji and conversely tac to take their votes off flower and to vote queen. how much of last dp did you bother to read . fuji tunneled at the end of the phase and voted flower. I told fuji that message CLEARLY LOOKED LIKE A FRAME ATTEMPT. and am to blame for not stopping the lynch cause people decided to sheep on fuji's vote but not mine?

I only control my votes
no one else listened.

luthon vigged cause I belive he is a jester
explained this to you last dp.
you voted queen for a while last dp so at the very least you thought she was scummy. I find you so scummy rn for that action.
Was the message in thread or just something Fuji claimed?

im trying to understand this
so lanji got a town result on fuji?
is that it @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ?

yea that could easily be orchestrated, and they could all easily be town since scum knows flower isnt scum so they can easily leave her wagon, like u r doing beta
not explaining how it works
questions on this will be seen as fishing
assume what you want scumsopp.

Been saying this all game
Also Rhea has posted enough not to be mod blocked. I think D1 was an act, so I'd look out for her

@Seraphoenix Didn't meet the requirements as far as I saw, so untill proven otherwise he should be good.
And I agreed with you on Juliet yesterday buddy.
There was no sign of Rhea being replaced. Might be playing still.

I did notice she’s liking our posts now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If I am you and I open my role sheet and I see a passive that says invests don’t work on me, it’d be the first thing I’d say in the thread.

Convenient that you now have this passive btw.

Also your sus of me, very nice. Is your plan to get rid of everyone that might fuck with you?
i think im gna tend to ignore u more, for the sake of both of us

I don't find him to be casual but idk I find it odd that he's usually the attention of day 1 votes and flower is the one that gets lynched when nothing Usopp said cleared him. He tried to tinfoil a DAY EXTENSION ability as a scum ability ? like what.
well i wasn't suspecious of flower just cuz the day extension kvothe
u can read my posts i had lots of others reasons and red flags that added up

i didnt wanna lynch her at start of day but she kept getting progressively worst toward the end so i was fine with the wagon

im not gna try to make excuses here, but i really dont see why this lynch is specifically my fault? and so what if it was? do u think luthon is scum and i tried to move away from him? i wasn't even the one to start flower wagon but u gotta come and say what u think is bad about it exactly

if u guys thought flwoer was town u shud defend her more, but u guys also wanted to see the flip, so dont pretend u didn't.

Was the message in thread or just something Fuji claimed?
I was refusing to remove my vote off of Flowa, got a message telling me to do so. Chalked it up to a frame attempt.

Later that phase I was getting a bit restless because I thought TAC was a bad Lynch and wanted to go for Usopp/Nat someone else, and then Lanji and Usopp had this discussion about what that messaging ability meant.

I gave my two cents about the possibilities, got super paranoid and voted her.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I was refusing to remove my vote off of Flowa, got a message telling me to do so. Chalked it up to a frame attempt.

Later that phase I was getting a bit restless because I thought TAC was a bad Lynch and wanted to go for Usopp/Nat someone else, and then Lanji and Usopp had this discussion about what that messaging ability meant.

I gave my two cents about the possibilities, got super paranoid and voted her.
Yeah don’t worry you’re town still. You act much like a townie who made a mistake. We can’t be afraid is mislynches after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.