Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am supposed to know who visits me
So...

You still don’t know if anything even happened to you? Why do you think someone did visit you.
You act like we didn’t all see you/Fuji/Midnight blatantly derail us yesterday, it’s right here in this thread for anyone to read. Give me a single reason to trust you and I’ll consider it, but you haven’t done anything like that yet.
My behavior. Done and done, move on with someone else.

Don’t tell me not to plagiarize, I have a little more integrity than that...

Fine, I’m town because I got the short end of the stick twice in a row the last two games and the RNG gods finally smiled upon me, at least in the regard that I’m not mafia for the first time since the weeb game, but not in the regard that my townie role is someone I don’t wanna be. Still, I’m more energized to find scum this game, although I’m of the belief that nothing substantial enough has happened yet.

I don’t know if it’s 100 words or not, but it’s as much as a I’m willing to do.
This is 100+ words, you're good to go

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Lind claims he redirected Lanji to Fuji.
Lanji's action is 100% town. It adds up.

Fuji isn't confirmed, but he's pretty much town (untill proven otherwise)

But still, we know that there is a cult in the game, so even a confirmed townie can be turned.
Did Lanji claim what action that was?
Aren't redirectors also scum either way? They can redirect a player onto another but that's about it, independently from the action performed by the redirected player.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I agree, I don't like Luthon 1 bit. He stinks and smells. I'm not gonna be at ease before he hangs or actually proves himself useful.,
You act like we didn’t all see you/Fuji/Midnight blatantly derail us yesterday, it’s right here in this thread for anyone to read. Give me a single reason to trust you and I’ll consider it, but you haven’t done anything like that yet.
And this is why you are town.
JDB is my real homie this game. Let's win this shit together!

Mario Teamwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.