Status
Not open for further replies.
"look at people avoiding the flower wagon "
lmao
people that dont include you that is
Where? :goatasure:
Tac if fuji is behind you right now while holding a gun against your head and forcing you to say this, give this post a like

did they?

could be an act tbh but one of the duo is scum if not both
also fuji claimed he was blocked last dp
no townie fessed up to that

I think usopp might be scum .
stronger reason to think fuji isnt.

Emil

Certified Memelord
and i need luthon to explain his 100% reads. its too obvious to be tmi, so it could be a passive that forces him to call others 100%. but he cant say that he has that passive?

also beta is looking pretty bad today. he is not taking any stance on anything and just tunneling on ppl who voted flower

hes easily encourage us to follow the lynch list, when it could be very easily faked

Well you see here's the thing, it wouldn't be so dumb if you can just write it off as something you aren't dumb enough to do. It falls under too scummy to be scum territory
Maybe, but it is what it is. I fucked up with Flowa.

Should've stuck to my guns, but TAC imo was not the way to go, he's acting too scummy to be mafia just off of meta imo.

lmao

Do people get notified when they are roleblocked? He'd have to use an action to know it even happened right, this and the mystery message.

lmao

Apparently me coming out and saying i was Roleblocked for a CYCLE, and no one fucking saying anything about it then receiving a message telling me to unvote Flower which NO one in the thread confirmed should tell everyone here that scum is fcking with me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
and i need luthon to explain his 100% reads. its too obvious to be tmi, so it could be a passive that forces him to call others 100%. but he cant say that he has that passive?

also beta is looking pretty bad today. he is not taking any stance on anything and just tunneling on ppl who voted flower

hes easily encourage us to follow the lynch list, when it could be very easily faked
Kiwi / Fuji are town core
Lindie is lean town
Lanji is lean town but lesser than Lindie
Odd Odd is Lean town
Midnight is lean town
Beta is lean town

Usopp leans scum
Tris leans scum
Jew leans scum
Tobi leans scum

Anyone else is null

Status