Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently me coming out and saying i was Roleblocked for a CYCLE, and no one fucking saying anything about it then receiving a message telling me to unvote Flower which NO one in the thread confirmed should tell everyone here that scum is fcking with me.
and obv scum fucked with you trying to frame flower.
but they think you are making stuff up

Emil

Certified Memelord
followed all usopp's votes?
fuji was all over the place
voting up everyone
usopp was barely active and mostly voted flower
no i actually was hesitant to lynching flower until the end, idk how u guys think the flower wagon is on me, but its fine i take no shame in that

at the end i rly wanted her lynched cuz she wasn't helping her case at all. i am not gna come here and apologize or fake apathy and sht. mislynches happen. man up to them and move on

its not like my vote alone kills flower. all of us are responsible. even those who didnt vote could tell us not to

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
also beta is looking pretty bad today. he is not taking any stance on anything and just tunneling on ppl who voted flower

hes easily encourage us to follow the lynch list, when it could be very easily faked
I gave you explanation why I believe scum could possibly be nested amongst the Flower voters faked or not. Since it makes sense that scum would usually go on the most popular wagon. Expecially when someone like TAC was the other main choice.

At least I didn't rule out the other chance too and mentioned it earlier in the early phase.

Also I said we should lynch TAC to gain info about that write up, which implicates that I would like to find out more about its validity.

I did get something
but I thought it was from queen
so I thought she was ok for today.
apparently it was not.

what are your reads btw kvo
town read so far: you, tpein, lindl, and nat (liked her on day 1, not so much day 2)
sussing usopp, need to hear more from robin about the tobi vote though. I don't think two scum would join on the flower lynch so it could be either usopp or tobi if there is one. Robin jumped on it kinda quickly the moment day phase started so I am a little bit sus of that. I am sus of Usopp due to his tin foil on a day extension ability but he could just be unaware since he's started playing mafia this year. The invest thing .... is odd. It's NAI for me, not necessarily scum but don't know yet.
null: fuji, odd

need to iso beta, luthon, and jdb

no i actually was hesitant to lynching flower until the end, idk how u guys think the flower wagon is on me, but its fine i take no shame in that

at the end i rly wanted her lynched cuz she wasn't helping her case at all. i am not gna come here and apologize or fake apathy and sht. mislynches happen. man up to them and move on

its not like my vote alone kills flower. all of us are responsible. even those who didnt vote could tell us not to
no one thinks its just on you
however the tinfoil was just ridiculous
extended the dp
you clarified earlier you had little reason to push such a risky lynch day 1
then you derailed a tac lynch to flowers at the end of the day .
you will not be overlooked.

I will need your vote on me this dp btw.

and obv scum fucked with you trying to frame flower.
but they think you are making stuff up
Why would i make that up lmfao, Flower asked me to unvote her. I very publicly told her to fuck off and that i was gonna go get coffee.

Then i received that message.

Also i said i was Rbed for a Cycle as soon as i woke up yesterday. For no reason and with no sus on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.