Status
Not open for further replies.
i havn't seen either, but u really never know. and i havn't seen a townie extending dp either. but what made it bad for me is combining it with the ability telling fuji to move from flower.

so what do u think about that ability? was fuji lying to get more ppl on flower?

which btw @Fujishiro how did u end up voting flower even after u were warned not to? were u lying about that cuz doesnt seem anything happened to u. im more than happy to send u to gallotine tbh

[vote lynch fuji] @Reborn
I said publicly in the thread that i didn't care about that threat (if real) anymore.

Keep looking bad buddy.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Thoughts on Scumssop saying he forgot he had a passive that makes him invest immune.

Would you forget if you had such a passive?

Would anyone? Apparently Ussop's pea brain can.
I don't even know anymore, his ignorance is making me quite mad. He's been doing nothing but talk shit and fake poo all game, I'm tired of it. I hope there is a vig in this game, cus Susopp needs to die in his sleep.

he doesnt have to be the one sending the kill, in fact he likely wont be since hes active and could be tracked

however he could have roleblocked someone or did any non kill ability

are u aware of what ability he used? u have to tell us honestly.
am not telling you shit
thats it

place your vote on me this dp
refusal to and you are my lynch.
and you will not live to d3 .

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Most probably, but I was thinking about your suggestion to vote Luthon to both check the validity of the WU and also to confirm all the shit around him.
Cus he ain't looking good.
I think TAC is the lynch that would provide us the biggest sheer quantity of info.

The thing is he was the main wagon before the attention shifted onto Flower so we would realize if there were salvage attempts and if there were then today's lynch write up looks possibly quite more townish.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
yea well imma go bk to coasting

if i find myself lynched by EoD then what can i say other than i deserve it for talking much today lol

gullible lazy town will never learn eh
No way. It's not because of how much you talk, it's about what you say man. You have been coming with false accusations and statements left and right, and them come with claims that contradicts what's been clarified.
If you get lynched today, then it's because you've been doing nothing but hindering town.

i havn't seen either, but u really never know. and i havn't seen a townie extending dp either. but what made it bad for me is combining it with the ability telling fuji to move from flower.

so what do u think about that ability? was fuji lying to get more ppl on flower?

which btw @Fujishiro how did u end up voting flower even after u were warned not to? were u lying about that cuz doesnt seem anything happened to u. im more than happy to send u to gallotine tbh

[vote lynch fuji] @Reborn
The message ability, I'm not sure. That can be town or mafia because I've seen you do it as mafia for a message ability but I've had that as town before so it's kinda NAI.

Townies always extend DP, mafia always end dp which are my experiences. I would bring up examples of games if I was't on mobile.

What do you think of Tobi then?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
how does tris look buddy.
I don’t know if there’s another message coming from her end, but at the very least, I did get one that basically reiterates what she said here in this thread about having another condition to fulfill. Hasn’t really been any more informative than that.
Thoughts on Scumssop saying he forgot he had a passive that makes him invest immune.

Would you forget if you had such a passive?

Would anyone? Apparently Ussop's pea brain can.
I might, but you know I don’t always read my role sheets carefully...I’m not sure Usopp would be that sloppy. Haven’t really kept up with everything he’s saying today, so that’s all I can add for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.