Status
Not open for further replies.
every vote has the same value overall, but due to knowing how my ability works i'd like to use my votes strategically, what is wrong with this?
I would write a full summary

You went to sleep immediatly after I started sussing you
Why i didn't vote fuji later, don't really have a particular reason
stated here you had no particular reason not to vote on a heavy scum lean which is fine. you dont have to vote right away on your susses.
after people questioned why you didnt vote flower
you finally decided to here.

problem is
once tac gained steam you switched your vote to tac which questioned the importance of how special your vote was.
You mean why I voted flower instead of fuji? she was the one one throwing dumb shades while fuji at least gave me answers
and since d1 votes bother this town so much for some reason, (you must be very confident in your reads) i'm going to outright say I have vote related abilities and i'm not going to vote anyone this game just for the sake of doing it or cOnVIcTiOn
"not sure how claiming who you are helps you here" you are aware of this yet you think it's bad that I don't like how fuji trusted flower so much when she hinted a character?"
"which you speculate has to be mafia. awfully suspicious to me that you maintain the only reason you didnt vote fuji was for no particular reason at all which means you didnt townread him but it certainly looks like you wanted him to get flower out." I have no idea what you are talking about here
implying your vote had to be done selectively
mainly because it could be dangrous on who you used it on with certain conditions.

there are conditions for me use to my ability which didn't allow me to use it on flower and it's a dangerous ability
that's all I'm gonna say
yeah i don't care about scumhunting on d1 when I don't have any info and people keep bothering me to give reads which I don't even fully believe or care but I still think my case on fuji or flower wasn't bad at all
I just explained my issue with tac for fuji
and yes I have a reason to be afraid of voting now stop talking about this
you have a reason to be afraid of voting stated here.

this is all about your vote but according to you, your quick vote switch to tac didnt make sense.
you started saying all votes are taken into account but all throughout last dp emphasis was on specifically your vote.why you were so hesitant to vote anyone.
unfortunately, like I said, it's not my vote
each vote anyone takes is a risk

alright, but lanji implied he can prove i'm a townie if I keep my vote on him
you insist votes shouldnt be thrown away but still voted me even while believing almost without a shadow of a doubt it would fail. after implying voting someone could be dangerous . you are bullshitting. you would have been more consistent if you insisted on not voting me tbh because you chose your votes strategically right?

summary
so a "townie"
not targetable at night apparently
doesnt care about reads d1 but needs everyone to vote carefully and strategically or town would be penalized.

the only strategic thing from you is your vote
you are not trying to help town avoid this penalty if it was true
and you are inconsistent at best .

People who want my case on queen this is the full breakdown. I wont want my 2 dp's exhausted on just her cause people arent listening. Read this and that will be all.

@Lindltaylor @Fujishiro

why didnt u defend urself yesterday? ur role had no restrictions
u just allowed urself to be lynched
u literally got it to urself. i was hesitant in lynching u entire day until u fked it up at end
I don‘t know what Flowa 1.0 was thinking, but I heard she was only awake at 3am because she had a headache like I have now. How about you actually stop pretending like you don‘t know my timezone?

I would write a full summary

stated here you had no particular reason not to vote on a heavy scum lean which is fine. you dont have to vote right away on your susses.

after people questioned why you didnt vote flower
you finally decided to here.

problem is
once tac gained steam you switched your vote to tac which questioned the importance of how special your vote was.

implying your vote had to be done selectively
mainly because it could be dangrous on who you used it on with certain conditions.

you have a reason to be afraid of voting stated here.

this is all about your vote but according to you, your quick vote switch to tac didnt make sense.
you started saying all votes are taken into account but all throughout last dp emphasis was on specifically your vote.why you were so hesitant to vote anyone.

you insist votes shouldnt be thrown away but still voted me even while believing almost without a shadow of a doubt it would fail. after implying voting someone could be dangerous . you are bullshitting. you would have been more consistent if you insisted on not voting me tbh because you chose your votes strategically right?

summary
so a "townie"
not targetable at night apparently
doesnt care about reads d1 but needs everyone to vote carefully and strategically or town would be penalized.

the only strategic thing from you is your vote
you are not trying to help town avoid this penalty if it was true
and you are inconsistent at best .

People who want my case on queen this is the full breakdown. I wont want my 2 dp's exhausted on just her cause people arent listening. Read this and that will be all.

@Lindltaylor @Fujishiro
bro do you want me to full claim? i will do, but it will hurt town

Status
Not open for further replies.