Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I kept my vote on her until i got a message telling me to unvote her because shes town or i'll face the consequences, seemed to me like a frame job. That or some 5d chess from her but doubtful.
In my opinion, a messaging ability doesn't actually come with any consequences. Why would scum want to warn you about the consequences of voting them? If there were consequences for voting her, then they would want you to face them rather than help you not face them.

So keeping your vote on her is a townie thing to do. Did you get role blocked after that message or before that message?
Was she the leading wagon the the phase was extended ? No one answered me that.
I don't know. I don't remember. However, Flower did come out and say multiple times that she was the leading wagon. I thought you knew she was the leading wagon and that's why you thought that her extending the day phase was to save herself. Anyway, according to her she was leading apparently.

He was tagged several times already, and i just did it again.
He might be busy. I don't know too much. Or maybe his post restriction restricts him from posting anymore. Could be anything.

How is taking my votes off of Flower a good thing for scum? Unless she's scum herself?
Either she is scum herself, or they tried to frame her or they want players to look into other matters. I don't know, the messaging ability mainly seems to have been used to cause confusion at the very least.

What's your take on Usopp btw, i personally am 50/50 on him at this point. I saw you say that tunneling people is scum indicative and that may be through usually, but in Usopp's case he tends to tunnel when town and go everywhere when scum.
Tunneling is scum indicative, that's why doing that as a townie is never a good thing. That's one of the scum tells I look for. Scum pretend to scum hunt by either tunneling a single player or trying to avoid this entirely they sometimes go all over the place. Both are scum indicative.

I'm not going to go over scum tells here, but Usopp being all over the place and not wanting to lynch his suspects because they are active players is never a good thing. We don't lynch candidates based on how actively they contribute to the game later. We lynch them based on suspicions and information. After wards he said he was fine with a cfd on Flower, and then Kiwi, but since no one was following him, he voted T-pein then.

You also mentioned why I brought in the Usopp stuff after catching up last night, it was because that I didn't agree with his post and responded since he directed it at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.