Status
Not open for further replies.
bro do you want me to full claim? i will do, but it will hurt town
not sure how a full claim helps you (esp you queen)
how about you stop being scummy and show some effort
like other townies do
what are your reads
since all votes are critical according to you how about making sure we avoid this "penalty"

or you could adress why you are so afraid of voting
and its really all votes that are critical and your vote is just a piece to the bigger puzzle.
we know what you did in fma
easy claims here wont let you off most hooks am afraid.

not sure how a full claim helps you (esp you queen)
how about you stop being scummy and show some effort
like other townies do
what are your reads
since all votes are critical according to you how about making sure we avoid this "penalty"

or you could adress why you are so afraid of voting
and its really all votes that are critical and your vote is just a piece to the bigger puzzle.
we know what you did in fma
easy claims here wont let you off most hooks am afraid.
I have lynch manipulation ability

I litteraly sent something to Mango that would confirm me, also whatever Lanji used to confirm Queen was redirected to me, do you even read.

But you know what

Lynch me.

Goodnight.

Vote Lynch Fujishiro @Reborn @Noctis
stop it
you two
@Flower @Fujishiro
flower I will treat you as kiwipom this dp not flower who wasnt a townie lean for me.
did you get a chance to read the thread or did you come to this game with the grudge against fuji for getting you lynched.
I wouldnt advise that.

stop it
you two
@Flower @Fujishiro
flower I will treat you as kiwipom this dp not flower who wasnt a townie lean for me.
did you get a chance to read the thread or did you come to this game with the grudge against fuji for getting you lynched.
I wouldnt advise that.
No i won't stop it. She's clearly still mad that she got Lynched like that.

I get killed repeatedly in games, sometimes multiple times and yet i don't bear any grudges. Her vision is clouded and i can't do much about it.

I am going to be confirmed soon, but i guess i'm gonna Lynch myself to appease her tantrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.