Status
Not open for further replies.
If I target you at night Lanji;
And an ability from another player fails on you (I.E. you're immune to it)
I learn the abilities name.

That's the whole function. It's worded pretty badly and we had to go around a few times in my PM to get the full gist of it.
Your ability is similar to mine. When did you use this ability and did you learn an ability name from anyone?

Emil

Certified Memelord

Final Vote Count

Go D. Usopp – Flower -> kiwi -> T- Pein - Flower
MangoSenpai – Flower
Flower – Tris -> Usoop -> Queen -> Rayan -> Nat -> Lind -> Lithium - Fuji - Queen
Lindltaylor – Flower -> Usopp -> Flower -> Queen - Luthon
Tris – Marimo -> Tobi - Luthon
Marimo_420 – Rayan -> Flower -> Midnight
Fujishiro – Rhea -> Flower -> Rhea -> Usopp -> T-Pein -> Flower -> lind - usoop- Tac - Kiwi - luthon - flower
Natalija – midnight -> Finalbeta
LuthonTheDragDown – Usopp -> T-Pein -> Flower -> lind - usopp - Luthon - Flower - Jdb - Flower - JDB
Jew D. Boy – Fuji -> Luthon
Tobi – Queen -> Flower
T-Pein – Mango - midnight
Midnight Delight – Lindltaylor - flower
RayanOO – Tobi
Finalbeta – Lindltaylor - Luthon
Queen - Flower - Luthon - Lanji
Lanji - Queen
Kiwi - JDB

Votes (Votes may not reflect actual value)

Lanji/ Tobi/ Beta - 1
Queen/JDB/Midnight - 2
Luthon - 4
Flower - 5​

@Flower is set for the Lynch

id honestly rather look at the ppl avoiding flower's wagon rather than the ones voting it

starting with the one that showed tmi signs of flower and fake claimed a post number restriction

i fken beg u dumasses, pressure this sht

[vote lynch robin] @Reborn

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
yeah tac explained it
someone targeted you with something
and it failed.
any idea why
Yeah, it failed. I'm not immune. I said this like 10 times already. I'm guessing someone targeted me with something. There is really no other explanation for that. Or maybe just maybe he is lying.

Yuelyn

and the conditions you are trying to fulfil with these messages
have nothing to do with this huh.

aside from tac
who would be your scum leans tris
I have to ask for help with those messages. That's the conditions. If they accept or approve then it's fulfilled. That's why I'm asking them if they are willing to help me or not. I need them to accept my message if not then I'm useless.

My scum leans would be Rhea, Rayan and Robin.

I have to ask for help with those messages. That's the conditions. If they accept or approve then it's fulfilled. That's why I'm asking them if they are willing to help me or not. I need them to accept my message if not then I'm useless.

you cant do anything at night I recall?
so how are you useful
you have something else aside from the messages correct?

Yuelyn

you cant do anything at night I recall?
so how are you useful
you have something else aside from the messages correct?
I can't. If the conditions are fulfilled then I might be able to do something. No idea what though.

Yeah, I have one more thing. And a stupid passive.

Emil

Certified Memelord

vote robin then

you too @Jew D. Boy

every1 tbh @Kvothe Kingkiller @Lindltaylor

Yuelyn

so you dont know what you can do when these conditions are fulfilled.
does jdb know the conditions that have to be fulfilled.

certainly tobi didnt
he joined the wagon to lynch flower.
No one knows the conditions. I didn’t tell anyone. When I asked for help, I didn’t mention them.

Yeah, I get a random ability if they are fulfilled. That’s why I can’t do anything during the night. I have almost nothing.

Who Tobi voted for didn’t matter. Who I vote for matters.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aight, but this is the last time I’m flipping for you without more evidence :seriously:

Vote Lynch Robin @Reborn @Noctis
No one knows the conditions. I didn’t tell anyone. When I asked for help, I didn’t mention them.

Yeah, I get a random ability if they are fulfilled. That’s why I can’t do anything during the night. I have almost nothing.

Who Tobi voted for didn’t matter. Who I vote for matters.
When do you or I find out what comes from our conversation?

Yuelyn

When do you or I find out what comes from our conversation?
I don't understand. You said that you wrote a response, right? I received nothing. I don't think you are able to do that. Bonbon told me that you accepted. That's all I got.

Nothing is gonna happen to you except appearing guilty for the following night. The night after that you are gonna be inno again. Only if that was your og alignment ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.